How are millions of redditors going to make thousands of dollars off of GME...

How are millions of redditors going to make thousands of dollars off of GME? It’s very stupid to think that GameStop stock will not continue to go down

Attached: D1DB7D04-6932-4E94-8AAC-8BF4AF613A54.jpg (1280x720, 77.87K)

thousands of redditors are going to make millions of dollars off of GME*

Attached: 1634785617724.jpg (730x749, 122.56K)

hundreds of /GME/ bizness-men are going to make billions of dollars off of GME **

Attached: gmevscitadel.png (1500x1500, 3.08M)

because poo golems like you keep spamming threads about how absolutely positively nothing is going to happen with gamestop (ticker: GME) stock
i dont even hold gme fuck you kashimir belongs to pakistan stop spamming my goddamn board
you know what i might just buy some
eat shit

Attached: buttcrab.png (972x687, 903.4K)

But how does this happen? Also what price per share are you expecting?

Nothing is going to happen with GME and Pakistan should be made into a parking lot.

They are retarded. It’s become a schizo cult

cant control the narrative in the thread so you have to go outside and make your own. At this point its just damage control, trying to make sure no one else gets involved because its already fucked. You either glow, bored holder, or the type whos convinced themself know a lot and misses so much in your own self grandure. Not too late for any fags here. And by the way, hes right. It is okay to be weak, just not pathologically so in every facet of life

lurk more, like the rest of us who've spent thousands of hours here

>lurk for thousands of hours so you can fully be indoctrinated
I’ll pass. If you can’t share any information, then it isn’t worth my time

Buy GME, transfer bags to anyone who covers shorts. If you don't understand how this simple market transaction works you probablly bought GME at 420.69

How do I know you're Indian? Hmm.

At this point it's more than evident that some major shit is about to go down with this heavily manipulated stock.
If you don't hold at least a suicide stack, you're destined to truly never make it.

Millions and billions. Me and my fellow frens are going to make millions and billions of USD after bleeding the entire derivatives market and then we're all going to buy all the physical metals and commodities we can.
Pakistan is already a parking lot. But it's a parking lot for Hindu women to park their ugly brown asses in front of chad Muslim cock because Hindi dicks are tiny and unsatisfying for any woman.

Gm ser how is the weather in islamabad today?

Attached: 1637844301652.jpg (1076x1435, 436.54K)

Imagine the smell

Attached: e61.jpg (750x920, 68.97K)

I feel bad for folks who don't get its a wholesome free money glitch for the little guy. I remember when it was $4 and the DD was all over WSB but it was just too good to be true and I ignored it. Until it finally popped off and I was able to yolo in under 100. yo, MOASS incoming

now you're starting to get it
and its not just gme, look at crypto, especially alts

some of these alts are overrun by too many retail investors that have already gone all in, there's nothing left for them to buy, now all they can do is wait to sell

>are going to
you mean have.

the big money's already been made a year ago

gme

guys, all browns are filth. nobody cares about your little sub-hierarchies.