I am actually feeling like selling for the first time ever

this has to be the bottom because i have never sold a large portion of my holdings ever, and i'm now considering selling a bunch of my alt coins for stables, ETH and BTC.

Attached: 1616225707818s.jpg (125x123, 2.17K)

Same. Idk why but I feel like absolute shit and want to give up.

Just HODL

DIAMOND HANDS

It will be the bottem when you finally do sell. Right now you just feel like you should sell. You're not there yet

Yeah I sold all my alts weeks ago, but I was only in them to gamble anyway so I’m fine with it. I honestly don’t think anything but btc and eth will make it long term

he sold

Attached: igor-bogdanov-s-telefonom-1.jpg (500x500, 30.4K)

/Thread
You've to consider offing yourself multiple times before making it.

lemme give you some reasons why you should sell. i fucking hate saying this, but profit comes first
1) leftists have succesfully made crypto hate popular by branding the whole thing as scams and nfts, which will make criminalizing it easier
2) the trucker convoy will be used as a pretext to clamp down on crypto
3) the bull market has been going for a year now, this is when they generally end
4) innovating in the field is stagnating

Why the fuck are you still holding alts? You don’t need to go to stables if you don’t want to but do you really expect t there shitcoins your holding to hold up vs Btc in a downtrend?Don’t be stupid, they never, ever do. Do you really expect shit like Fantom to recover? The next hype scam will be out and you can buy that.

Ok so let's suppose you're right and the market crashes. So what? It has to go up again someday - so why not just hold? Because you can save up some of your money by tethering? Nah, I'd rather sink with the boat.

>. So what? It has to go up again someday - so why not just hold? Because you can save up some of your money by tethering? Nah, I'd rather sink with the boat.
go into stables for a few months then reinvest and purchase even more crypto. don't be a retarded bagholder, there's very little chance of a moon happening right now and if it does you will see it coming in time

No one gives a fuck about the left anymore. They are literal outcast now.

Plenty of shitcoins from 2013 did go up some did 10x while others did 100x.

Fibonacci is pretty damn stable

>No one gives a fuck about the left anymore. They are literal outcast now.
you are out of touch as fuck. go onto any large social media site and the only political takes you will see are marxist. they're the only side allowed to have a platform and influence the youth, and they're the biggest system bootlickers

Haha your reality is about to come crashing down faggot.

And the vast majority didn’t. How is ICX doing. Kek.
Inb4 this times it’s different!! They have utility!!

bro just say your boomer ass is 30

I'm more than willing to risk my money for my bags.

this is the problem with shitcoins. Look at your portfolio and make sure all your shit bags are not more than ten per cent of your total portfolio value, based on what you put in and not current prices. I do it as follows: Every month I buy 900 worth of bitcoin, 400 eth and I put hundred towards shitcoin du jour. When that pot reaches 500 I will buy a bag and keep that bag and never add to that bag, I don't get emotionally involved. Then I check my shit bags wvery two weeks and see if I want to sell anything. And I sell the entire bag. Not 500, nothing like that which keeps you invested or attached in any way.
Do this and meanwhile accumulate the big coins and your despair will never reach your levels.

Attached: 68F77C1E-EAEF-48EB-A868-0BC70D9450FB.jpg (361x363, 31.69K)

Good job. Made 2 million on shitcoins in 2021 and sold 40% higher. Meaning I’d have lost almost a million dollars by doing nothing.
Enjoy holding my bags. Only way to win is not to marry shitcoins, they are called shitcoins for a reason. VC funded scams with no regulation.

imagine not being able to baghold for a couple of month, this is how you lose user.

You baghold in an uptrend, getting shaken out is for losers.
This is not an uptrend. Opportunity risk is far too high. Maybe your playing with peanuts

exactly. I bought and sold fucking XPR even, at a small profit. My only shitcoin that I can honestly feel invested in is SHIB. It's so whaled up and has such a long runway of pumps ahead that I unironically won't sell until $0.01, mcap be damned. But even if that never happens, I only have a bag of 24M bought early last year. It's been green ever since so it creates affinity.

>This is not an uptrend. Opportunity risk is far too high. Maybe your playing with peanuts
exactly. don't get emotional about this and look at the writing on the wall

> he sold. Pump it.

Attached: 6A37338A-26CA-4902-95F2-E0EE704AA5AE.png (208x120, 42.65K)

you're supposed to sell at peak euphoria, not at bottom