What are your best bags right now?

What are your best bags right now?

Attached: 5745411231.jpg (225x225, 9.89K)

Ive been doing pretty good with BCH this month

Oil, gold, metals

KNC
it barely dumps compared to other alts that follows btc

little known coin goes by the name of Chainlink. The Ticker or Cashtag as I've herd it called that you will need to know to look it up is:

$LINK

Blue lagoon.

Attached: ha.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

CIDM.
I bought it at 1.33 and didn't take profits when it broke 2.50, then it dropped to 0.80 and didn't average down, but it seems to comfortably float between that range every year

Litecoin. Excited things are happening this month.

I have 10 kadenas

AVAX is my only gem

I hold AVAX as well together with CCC, that's built on their chain...

lol SHIB

Attached: 380E8027-E238-4966-8766-CA5BF9950F81.jpg (745x960, 120.99K)

BUSD
PAXOS

FLX
PNK

These are the Vitalik portfolio. Will out perform all the hyped bullshit from the past year.

Cellframe

mainnet mid march, look it up

Fatoshi
A BTC reflection token on BSC chain. not a bad time to accumulate BTC before the next bull run.

it's over!!! sell your crypto assets before it's too late

Currently
Shib: 10k
Stilton: 5k
Saitama: 4k
Pretty decent considering I only invested $300 in shib, $250 in saitama and $200 in stilton. Although in December my shib and saitama bags combined were worth 65k If only I knew it was the top....

Attached: IMG_20201120_153543.jpg (1080x1080, 170.56K)

LINK
PNK
XMR
SILVER
GOLD

I hold ETH, AVAX. I am particular about the UBXT token for UpBots an automated trading platform, very optimistic with their SuperBot launch as trading is simple.

Fatoshi tops the list atm. While I'm anticipating a pump on it, it has provided me the best buying opportunities. I threw in a few bucks and earn btc reflections for hodling.

i cant tell if they qualify for best bags, but they are all i got.

>RACA
>ALGO
>SAMO

>FLX
>PNK
never heard of them

fud, more fud, fud for more fud

>Pretty decent considering I only invested $300 in shib, $250 in saitama and $200 in stilton. Although in December my shib and saitama bags combined were worth 65k If only I knew it was the top....
What? You didn't tp user?

i'm considering leaving crypto for real estate OP. i only got USDC on Sol chain.

>I hold ETH
I'm pretty late on this
>AVAX
holding to the moon

XRP is all I got. So much for a bag. I regret ever being a part of the project. I'm too invested to exit now.