XRP schizos DESTROYED forever

Imagine holding this long just to get annihilated by SOLpay that is brand new compared to your boomer project.
youtu.be/YtVfNhQ1NmE

Attached: D68BA029-2C8B-45C8-8F21-DC9D770624A1.png (225x225, 52.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

messari.io/asset/xrp/metrics/supply
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big deal. are they even in with the IMF jews?

there's room for more than one blockchain ecosystem in the coming digital economy

Keep getting dumped on.

SOLpay will go down more than Visa and Mastercard LOL.

This guy blended his chin strap into his neck beard to give an impression of a bigger jaw. How can I trust anything he says?

How about you make sure your network can stay on consistently without shitting the bed constantly, okay champ?

You clearly don’t understand what you are holding. Watch the video and you won’t own XRP trash anymore.

god damn I got scammed and dumped on by JoelKatz again

Attached: 1563615563118.jpg (242x232, 6.79K)

12:49
>XRP inflation rate is 26%

lmaooooooooooooooooo
sage

messari.io/asset/xrp/metrics/supply

Solana chads are amazing for this lmfao

Didn't you guys just get hacked on the SOL-ETH bridge for hundreds of millions of dollars?

Don't be a faggot.

>messari.io/asset/xrp/metrics/supply

Are you retarded, you just showing us the basic aspects like circulation and supply?
I think you just google the supply and labeled it a shitcoin, I don't think you know what xrp really is.

Attached: Heee.jpg (339x276, 14.07K)

it's premined so it's a scam bro we got conned

Looking at inflation. You got conned

Ya it's not a coin it's a currency, it's not meant to be mined but placed on. The ledger. Ripple the company basically owns most of it and they set half the the total supply away and it can't be accessed for a few more years.

This just seems like some lukewarm FUD presented by nothingburger red herrings to confuse dumb people to invest

Hey it's James aka InvestAnswers. I'm currently a Capitalist-tier Patreon member, but not for much longer. I've seen every video of his in the past 6 months. He's probably pretty smart but he's an obnoxious SOL fanboy and constantly is full of shit He's getting worse... Most likely unhinged since being wrong about basically everything since November. Examples:

-In the past month he repeats the same things: 42k is the floor for sure, then the next day BTC is at $40k.
-He's becoming buttboy, claiming to have "the most knowledge-per-minute" on YouTube
-"Oh I never ask for likes and subscribes" (mentions at every stream that people should like and subscribe)
-"I don't like to get political, but..." ... As a patreon member he basically sends that emails telling people to like don't get vaccinated, Just buy these combination of herbs.

He needs to take a break.

Attached: 1644991775135.png (800x1200, 1.17M)

He is even more based than I realized.

bro....