Why don't we

buy piss cheap property somewhere, gentrify it and make a Any Forums village?

Attached: 1640951264768.png (1298x569, 873.39K)

Because we are 90% streetshitters

I don't want to live in a community with other Any Forumsraelis.

Because you need jobs and industry. What would we do? You ever notice how 50% of people on Biz never produced anything worthwhile in their lives, and /entg/ is always empty?

many people on biz are ultra virgin autists. Not the kind of people who are going to attract hipster sluts.

Detroit looks better

>He wants to be surrounded by violent gangs

This. I respect some of your opinions yet I want to be nowhere near any of you

>/entg/
literally what?

also, i wouldnt mind a biz meetup. but we dont need to live together senpai

Entrepreneurship general.

I can bean some niggers over the head with all the bags i'm holding

dropshitting and info repackaging general. there's a reason it's empty and that's because it's for fags

>many people on biz are ultra virgin autists. Not the kind of people who are going to attract hipster sluts.
who's down to build an autist colony i don't give a fuck if our presence brings down property values i just dont wanna be around normalfags

Won't everyone just be trying to steal each other's sneeds? No thanks

It really isn't dropshipping at all. It's mostly people talking about starting small businesses selling homemade goods, or freelancing skilled labor.

Tried it, doesn't work. You spergburglars will just reduce your working hours and effort level, no matter how cheap I make it for you.

What about buying a bunch of off grid land and starting a homestead community so we can escape wage slavery and be neets.

Because the majority of people here want nobody to be their master and would be the most acrid neighbors you could possibly imagine. Fuck that, beyond what you could imagine. There'd be a murder within the month. Ignoring all of that or assuming there's a way to solve it like everyone being /k/ (which will probably be necessary if you're buying cheap property as it's cheap for a reason) you then run into the basic problems of how do we get water, electricity, a connection to the outside world and potentially grow your own food. I can guarantee that at best about 10% of people that come to this board could navigate that process from start to finish for an idea like this, and that's being generous. It would be a mountain of nonstop unpaid work and everyone would have to be ideologically invested in it for it to have a snowballs chance in hell, and at that point you might as well just join a cult since maybe you get to fuck someone elses wife and do peyote in the desert a time or two before you end it all ritualistically. Hell no.

>What about buying a bunch of off grid land and starting a homestead community so we can escape wage slavery and be neets.
I legitimately dream of this. doesn't even have to be off the grid, a rural property would be perfect

It's funny how most people on here think that they're the only decent person surrounded by a bunch of weirdos.

We will get griefed

fr

Glowniggers won’t let you do this.

Attached: 89A15590-BDDD-4F67-8A75-7BFEFAA2C2B0.jpg (1146x1146, 301.36K)