Higher quality art for nfts is unironically better than AI generated monkeys...

Higher quality art for nfts is unironically better than AI generated monkeys, since someone actually took their time and effort to produce them instead of having a machine do all the work

Attached: 1644247255760.png (447x378, 11.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8t13uQYHeX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>AI generated monkeys
Which ones are these? bored ape is generated by an AI?

How many times do I have to say this? The PICTURE isn't the NFT. The NFT is just a piece of code that points to an address and that's it. It doesn't mean you actually hold the rights to license the artwork. It just means that you own that particular piece of code that's represented by a jpeg and that's it.

>bored ape is generated by an AI?
didn't you know that?

>Higher quality art for nfts is unironically better than AI generated monkeys
AIs aren't enough developed yet.
An AI is more difficult to feed than the human mind, bc it is something completely new. We humans have been on earth for several years and we have been collecting experiences and intelligence with time. So, ofc something craft is better than machine created, at least in these cases.

Stop blaming the fucking monkeys, they're not art. They're a fucking speculative asset, that's what they are.

that's not the whole point of the thread, dumbass.

>Stop blaming the fucking monkeys, they're not art.
then what's art? why were they bought as an expression of it? why is the fucking monkey a nft?

>speculative asset

Interesting. But yes, that's what they started to be lmao

Rate my pepe nft, goys

Attached: 1644977298671.png (550x534, 44.21K)

Yeah, pretty much. Still, that doesn't guarantee it'll be sold at a higher price, it just means that it's (subjectively) more pleasing to look at and that's pretty much it

So? They're still garbage that serve no purpose whatsoever besides trying to make you pay an absurd amount of money for something so trivial

>trying to make you pay an absurd amount of money

Well, if you are able to pay an absurd amount of money... Well, that's your fault for accepting to pay an absurd amount of money

Art is subjective, you fucking idiots. Saying that A is unironically better than B proves nothing since different people have different tastes in artwork. This is literally common sense, which means this thread is completely pointless.

it's ugly, rated.

>nfts
Fuck off with this shit.

4/10

next

true, but saying that some soulless machine generated monkey is somehow better than something made by someone who put their heart and soul into making it is simply being a nigger

>dubs
I agree OP. Which is why you should get into MYOBU and WAIFU

Attached: 4C838AA5-20FE-4D1C-87D4-076D4222845E.jpg (742x1280, 171.73K)

I only would pay what an NFT costs if I'm buying a sweet waifu card from Hinata. Those beautiful cards are crafted, and make me get in love so.. yeah, that's pretty much it.

is a payed shill. Hinata is paying indians to spam them on Any Forums. Post about Hinata in this thread not organic.

Attached: 1644378418270.png (2104x1080, 936.14K)

>that's what they started to be lmao
This is the point where every nft tech developer wanned to get. Now we are here, and there's nothing to be done.

k then

Attached: 1626431217301.jpg (720x721, 32.79K)

Post ur hand.

Attached: 1644978664150.png (1856x1144, 435.3K)

AIs can ingest a billion images with perfect recall and generate a billion unique images from underlying patterns in these images. How is this any different than a human again? A human’s imagination does essentially the same thing based on its own experiences. I can’t think of anything produced from the brains of humans that is totally ab initio. It’s all just building off of something else

youtube.com/watch?v=8t13uQYHeX4

you're beign condescending. That shit is 1/10

I have buyed the bored ape.

Attached: 1631229682847 (1).png (992x2008, 182.42K)

They look tempting, ngl. But I'm currently broke so I can't afford them lmfao

Attached: perfection.jpg (690x1080, 155.41K)