Let’s say you own virtual land in a tourist trap location like Disneyland...

Let’s say you own virtual land in a tourist trap location like Disneyland. How much money do you think you’d make by having tourists mint their NFTs in your particular land?

Attached: 1641078397252.jpg (439x601, 44.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66rWpyD6Y5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do people still go to Disneyland, even with covid?

>Do people still go to Disneyland, even with covid?
yes

Attached: yes-yescat.gif (220x231, 37.21K)

this is honestly the weirdest fucking shit I've ever read so far. Like, only the most stereotypical soifag would ever think this is "cool" or "innovative", when in reality it's just another way to make nfts look attractive despite still being fucking useless in practice.

Lemme guess. Another fucking memeverse landlord thread... yeah, saging this one.

idk IRL, but maybe if Virtual Disneyland exists, everyone would want to go there, don't you think?

Are a lot of those these days?

Why do u have my cat

Attached: 2DE74DA4-2899-40F3-8D8A-4A341EE6E5CA.jpg (2448x2231, 1.36M)

tell me a tech with real use cases for you, expert on user experience.

Huh, I guess marvel fans will literally do anything as long as they get their dopamine shot, then.

Probably, a lot of money. Thousands of dollars to be exact.

>Virtual Disneyland
I'm surprised they haven't announced a VR game with this shit in mind. I'd probably let them squeeze money out of those who can't travel to the real life counterpart for some reason (mainly foreigners, I suppose)

Attached: 1641171826643.jpg (400x400, 24.47K)

does your cat say mama?
youtube.com/watch?v=66rWpyD6Y5M

If Walter was alive, that shit would've been release 5 years ago.

why do you keep posting pictures of your cat on the internet? do you like whoring your cat for those sweet (you)s? because it is working, as a matter of fact

She's a pussycat?

Shut up boomer. It is innovative and everyone wants to be there, the system is being used so all the users can enjoy the experience. Be one with the system.

You literally took that idea out of dropp's announcements page, didn't you? I'm pretty sure there'd be people willing to kill each other for that exact piece of land, so I don't think it's a viable option for the average Any Forumsanon who can't compete with a bunch of VCs over who gets to own the virtual land.

Holy fuck, this probably will be a thing in the future. They wouldn't going to develop a blockchain shit or something, but well, this is a fact. Disneyworld will be a VR world in the future, mark my words.

Walt Disney wouldn't approve of the current state of his company. It's full of kikes nowadays, when he hated them back when he has still alive.

>Walt Disney wouldn't approve of the current state of his company.
You wouldn't be this based if you tried, so based.
Now they own everything but they are nobody.

>having to compete with richfags for a certificate that says you own a particular piece of land

the game was rigged from the start

Attached: 1641170303296.jpg (578x865, 218.36K)

>IT'S INNOVATIVE BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!!

No. You can find one of those between your legs.

>It's full of kikes nowadays
Hollywood was full of kikes even when he was still alive, dumbass.

Dropp isn't famous enough so biz know about them. I'm sorry, opinion discarded.

>virtual land
FUCK OFF

Dropp send indians to shill on Any Forums. Many post here not organic your talking to shillers.

Attached: 1644960421695.png (2120x914, 676.74K)

I only hope dropp can be the metaverse who develops this.

Your are viewing payed content.

Attached: 1632005106281.png (1538x906, 1.84M)

Indian make 30-50 post and then make new thread. This marketing company spam

StrongNode
NFTB
Galaxy Fight Club
Unilab
Promify
Dropp
Symbiosis (Sis)
Matrix
Hinata
Moonscape

They spam avocado guild before but contract run out.