Just inherited $50,000

Do I tell my gf or no?
We've been together for several years but I'm not gonna marry her
Our friend groups are intertwined though

Wat do?

Attached: the_frog_is_NOT_okay.png (512x468, 143.11K)

Dump her and stop wasting everyones time

>Wat do?
Buy stocks and crypto.

>tfw i will inherit debt

Don't say a word to her.

$50,000 is the new 5k.

Why would you be with a girl for SEVERAL YEARS if you aren’t going to marry them? Thats retarded and a waste of time for the both of you

Let her know, but tell her to "cope and sneed" if she wants any of it.

never tell women about your money faggot, unless they are sluts, never talk to women abbout money, otherwise you will get slurped to death

nigga actually thinks this is an amount of money that matters

>Tells gf
>"Oh great user! I was thinking of going back to college and now we have a way to pay for it!"

Attached: 6469.png (181x186, 44.17K)

Legitimately not trying to demoralize you, but that isn't enough money to tell her about. Just keep it to your chest and use it as you see fit. It's your money now, after all.

>We've been together for several years but I'm not gonna marry her

Fuck how cruel can you be?
>hypocriticaly condemning myself and my life choices.

>cruel
Why hasn't she proposed if she's suffering under this burden of cruelty?

Buy 970 of MO stock and drip the dividend back into it.

Maybe she's expecting OP to not be a faggot. I think we've all been there.

>Fuck how cruel can you be?

Lmao bro many women don’t deserve marriage. It’s not cruel to treat a whore like a whore. Bang her for several years and have her cook for you then she can go back to the steets. It’s based, I recommend any guy that doesn’t ever want to get married to get a hoe gf.

Any girl with a body count over 4 or something deserves to get hustled.

this. Though I love my gf, im skeptical of her cause she seems a little whorish. However, I know I can keep her around to pound so I just treat her like a f buddy while she thinks were dating

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This. I'm a kissless virgin but I imagine scenarios where I'm rich and pump and dump women. These whores never gave me the time of day will they were still prime so why should I marry their post wall asses?

chekde abnd kekfef

I wouldn't tell her unless you intend to spend it (on her) because that's what she'll expect. If you don't have plans for it, I would just buy VTI or something like that and come back in a few years and figure if that's where you still want it.

I've got just shy of $500,000 sitting in a 0.1% interest checking account
what should I do with it?
serious replies only