$55,000 USD per year salary

>$55,000 USD per year salary

Attached: aaaaaaaa.png (781x776, 185.54K)

lol poor fucking bitch i would KILL YOU

That was barley enough for me to scrape together a down payment on a shitty tiny condo in 2019 after saving for 2 years living at home. Now you can't make rent on that.

I'm making 72500 and I feel I can't even save up for a house because of how high both rent and houses have gone up (can save way less because rent is up 40%, houses in my area of Colorado Springs have gone up to an average of 500k).

I'm a 32 year old virgin so getting married for a dual income will never be an option. Being a single male trying to buy a house fucking sucks in 2022 bros.

Can you even save for shit on a 55k salary in any metro?

Same pretty much

In third world the average salary is $12,000 USD per year. Be grateful you're lucky and live in America

Our living costs especially medical are probably 7 times yours

its horrible, i have enough money to take care of myself, do fun stuff and hobbies, but its not enough to be independent, buy a house, or start a family.

I only spend about 2/3 what a month at most.

Whats your savings rate at 55k and where do you live?

I make 40k a year and I have a wife and a 3yo.

Buy a tinyhouse in cash and a cheap toyota.

Attached: tinyhouse.jpg (563x751, 75.48K)

If you only spend 1300 per month like I do, you can invest 30k per year on that kind of salary. If you DCA into sso, you would be a millionaire within 15 years.

That’s not bad

I made 175k last year. I am a 35 year old kissless virgin that lives at home. I have no debt and 75% of my income is invested in the stock market. I come home every day to dinner....feels good bros

Attached: 1640061037071.gif (300x300, 737.92K)

>$35,000 a year starting

>or start a family.
This is a meme. Hispanics pop out like 5 kids on 60k a year. Whites make 80k a year and insist on waiting to have kids.

Whats ur reason for being a wizard? For me it's I'm a social retard and I have chronic resting bitch face plus I'm tall so its super intimidating to approach me yet I can't approach women

yea but spics are ok with living in a nigger filled ghetto and stuffing 7 people in a 2 bedroom house. Not surprising that actual humans have standards

delete this post antisemite

Yeah, I bought in Aurora because that's all I could afford on $50k. At least I have in house laundry and central gas heating.
If it makes you feel better, I'm unemployed living on savings atm so have no time or money for hobbies as I set up my business.

>WAAAAAAAH THIS SALARY IS TOO LOW

dumbass, you take the job and then use it to get a better one somewhere else
is everyone on Any Forums a fucking idiot?

Is Aurora cheaper than Co Springs? I've never been up there and I'm new here. I looked at house prices history here, they were 250k avg in 2015. Now they're fucking 500k, what

Your "standards" are why you are going extinct - out of sheer stubbornness.

>and stuffing 7 people in a 2 bedroom house
Yeah, and you can do this as someone with high IQ and your kids will still grow up healthy and productive. Just look at how the Chinese did it in Kowloon.

read about R-selection and K-selection

I'm fat and a shy introvert....I've had several offers for sex, most recently from a fat girl on my billiards team but declined. Living at home is peak comfy, fuck buying a house and being a debt slave.

Attached: 1644455159114.gif (498x280, 2.18M)

why do you faggot freaks feel entitled to royalty?

A bit, it depends. Look at the South East side only, everything else is a literal ghetto.

I pay almost that amount in taxes every year. God bless America lmao

Choose any selection you please, but keep it above 2.1 white births per white woman or you're going under. Right now you're well below that.

Let OP vent.

Looks pretty comfy desu

Attached: 1566943968123.jpg (600x596, 69.33K)

I lucked into a 100k job that starts in two weeks. I don't really know shit, but I'm easy to get along with and extroverts adopt me.