The story of why I dont HODL anymore

I use to be like you, yes, an epic diamond handed HODLer, and I held through every single dump, and bought le dip, never selling, because one day, in the future, when I'm 50 years old, or 60 years old, all of what I invested into, will of course be a ton more, and then I can retire and be comfortable and not work ever again.

So why did I change?

Well, my last remaining grandfather is in his 80s now, he retired, and lives in a multi-millionaire dollar home, and owns a lot of investments, all of these investments he has diamond handed for his entire life, and now that his old, he is finally a multi-millionaire.

So why am I not going to follow his footsteps? Because he lived his entire life saving for the future, and he achieved his goal, but he is now near the end of his life, in his final decade or 2 if he is lucky, so what was the point of him buying the dip, diamond handing, so he can get to the end of his life with a ton of stuff?

Cringe.

Im not going to invest and hold for 50 fucking years for when 1 Bitcoin is $5 million dollars per coin. Im going to TRADE and time the market now, so I can turn 1 Bitcoin at $40k until I can trade enough to turn that $1 Bitcoin at $40k into 100 Bitcoin at $4 Million (assuming 40k crab) and keep doing it more and more.

The point is, wealth is wasted on the old, and you should be focusing on making it NOW when you're young, fuck waiting DECADES AND DECADES until the final stages of your life to finally take profits. You're not going to be 75 and telling yourself "WOW IM GLAD I HODLED THIS BITCOIN" because you'll BE 75 FUCKING YEARS OLD AND YOUR YOUTH IS FUCKING LONG GONE AND YOU CANT EVEN ENJOY IT ANYMORE.

So fuck you, Diamond hands faggots, DAY TRADE AND GET RICH YOUNG, OR DIE POOR.

Attached: 1644921420190.png (878x184, 5.84K)

not reading all that, not fucking selling. currency collapse within 8 years. kys.

Good luck but all indicators lag so you will think you can do it in hindsight but inevtiablly you will lose. Take me for example, if i had held since April instead of derisking, reallocating, and “protecting my investments”, etc. i still lost more. Hodling good investments is a tried and true strategy, buy low sell high

k

You dont get it at all.

You just dont get it.

I am not interested in holding for my entire life, so I can reap the rewards of holding and letting the market do its thing over the course of decades, just so I can be comfortable when Im an old man in my final years.

This is what you dont understand and it obviously didnt get through your thick head.

By HODLing you're taking the bet of waiting until youre an old man to make it, instead of taking the chance of making it when it counts, when youre young and can actually enjoy it.

Why are 99.99% of you legit content with making it at 60+ ?

Have you actually just given up on being young and wealthy? or did you never actually think about the CONS of holding all your life? Is it REALLY worth hodling all your life, just to make it when youre old as fuck? I have a feeling HODLERS never think about the fact they wont live forever, and that their plans involved not making it until youre an old fucking fart.

Ive been holding BTC for over 100x. Just gotta keep stacking and holding. Think longer term.

Book of Genesis chapter 32-26
Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.” But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”

I won't let go of my bags unless I get my bless (making it) but plz go ahead and try to convince me to.

So when will you wake up and realize youre not going to live for 10,000 years, and that you have limited decades, and that you have even less limited decades with youth and energy....at some point you have to start taking risks if you want to make it young enough to enjoy it properly.

Youre all heading towards being old men with riches that you cant even enjoy because you took the risk free route of just hodling for life

Attached: Epic Diamond Handed level 79.jpg (800x533, 38.53K)

are you having a midlife crisis or something? BTC has been around for 13 years now, if you bought anytime before 6 years ago you would have made it by now.

Or is 6 years too long of a time to wait for you?

Im already at 600k in profit. If I hold just a little longer I can 10x that to 6mil. Gambling is fine but only use 1-2% of your portfolio. I can just about guarantee you wont make more as a trader than a holder. You arent that good at it.

OP you fucking tard with crypto you don't have to wait until your 80. Assuming you are 30 right now you just need to wait till your 40. 10 years isn't alot for you to retire. Accumalate and live your life however you want. Then when you hit 40 your already retired.

post age

Youre delusional if you think Bitcoin is going to give the same returns in 13 years from now as Bitcoin did in the last 13 years.

First halving 100X
Second halving 20X
Third halving 3X

You will be lucky to get a 1.5X in the next halving by holding from top to bottom back to top again.

The fact you think it will shows youre incredibly delusional and not thinking straight. Your mind is a literal tranny. The days of life changing gains by HOLDING bitcoin is OVER.

Yes, I'll shill $Rose.
Yes, I'll type bump to prolong thread (f jannies).
Yes, I'll buy every dip.
Yes, I'll fud my own bags.
Yes, I'll call you a dicklet jew for fudding $Rose yourself.
Yes, I think $Rose is the spiritual successor of $Link.
No, I'll not behave.
No, I won't sell no matter what
Yes, I'll fap to Dawn's feet
Yes, she's my momma.
Yes, I'll make it.
I hate the antichrist.

bitcoin is a 25x from 1mil per coin. That may take 2-5 years but while that is happening 99% of alts will go to ZERO. Put 100k in bitcoin now and you will have millions within a few years.

tl;dr inb4 age FUD.

Bitcoin did 3X from 2017 from those who bought at $20k

Bitcoin did 20X from 2020 to 2021 for those who TIMED THE market but BUYING THE CRASH and selling the parabola top.

Shut the fuck up you retard. HOLDING IS FUCKING DUMB and hasn't been effective for Bitcoin since the very early 2010s.

>So when will you wake up and realize youre not going to live for 10,000 years
You're fucking retarded. I'm saving and holding for generational wealth. My life will live on through my descendants.

No your family will think you were a poor faggot and they'll throw out your private keys and they'll be poorfags

Or they'll find your private keys and know exactly what to do, and then spend all of it on stupid consoomer shit.

Your bloodline is trash, so shut the fuck up, faggot, literal fucking DRONE dna here thinks hes a fucking royal.

>So why did I hange?
>Well....

Fuck off faggot no one wants to read your fucking blog faggot. Kindly face the wall.

This thread is why biz is dead. An abomination of reddit advice giving blogs and reddit spacing.

Attached: images (99).jpg (183x275, 5.99K)

>I can trade enough to turn that $1 Bitcoin at $40k into 100 Bitcoin at $4 Million (assuming 40k crab) and keep doing it more and more.

Good luck with that, I'm sure no one has thought of that. It's not like you're competing with seasoned traders and people who have done the calculations and built trading bots. And surely there's no risk of you making a mistake and having to wait through adverse market conditions while your investment sits and does nothing. And since the only options are to day trade or put your BTC into cold storage, you can't earn interest on it and decide whether to spend or reinvest your profits.

You sound like you really thought this through, OP. I guess I'll be reading about you in the papers in a few years, "An interview with the world's first and youngest crypto bajillionaire: the inventor of swing trading." I look forward to it.

go back

Ok enjoy taking profits at 67