BAHAHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHAHA
who the fuck pays taxes on crypto

Attached: 15738476373748.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

Attached: jail.png (960x720, 258.34K)

wait they get free shit in prison?

Never selling

Hey dumbass, if people didn't pay taxes it would be complete anarchy. Welfare, Military, Foreign Aid, Infrastructure wouldn't have funding.

We all pay taxes so that society keeps running smoothly. Nobody likes taxes, but responsible adults know that they are an essential tool that must be a thing.

>hundred of billions disappeared during covid and the irs needs billions in funding just to handle their current case load.
>they WILL find you though

lol

people who have cashed out over 6 figures and don't want to go to jail

Caesars just bad with money...

they also have room service

Amerikikes unironically file their taxes in a large cuck report each year. That level of cuckism would be understandable if they were a first world nation, but their Brazil tier shithole is comical

no it's not free what the fuck do you think you pay taxes for

hey dumbass. Not all taxes are necessary. There's this thing called "budgeting". Faggot jews can simply reduce military spending and just like that you wouldn't need capital gain taxes for retail investors. Use your fucking head, your brainwashed sheep.

niggas who sold on normiebase aka NARCbase aka me

lmao imagine living in a country that puts you to jail for evading taxes. I live in italy, have 200k in a cold wallet that no one knows and haven't declared shit lmaoaoaoa

you don't have to pay taxes on a cold wallet even in cucked countries my nigger. Relax.

>pay your tax goyim! We must run society from your taxes!
>quick print another 1 trillion dollars from the money printer!

ov vey! delete this post!

>Hey dumbass
you glow faggot
KYS

You understand wallet addresses aren’t hard to track.

I already pay 25% of my salary in taxes so I think I pay enough.

Maybe single mothers should keep it in their pants instead of collecting welfare.

Boomers can work because we won't be getting a pension.

If the blockchain goes down and turns back on do you still pay taxes of in chain transactions

You pay tax when you cash out, not when you keep crypto in a cold wallet.

Me

Attached: F3AE0EBF-1974-4C7D-9E09-A43B9F82B064.gif (260x146, 820.97K)

Please don’t make me defend the IRS logic