What is places online are comparable to biz 7 years ago

searching for new waters anons.

Attached: pepe.jpg (275x183, 6.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for interest

Bump. Twitter and discord. Or take things and let your mind wonder and try interpret random universal messages

use discord.....in a couple telegrams with some OGs. was thinking more online like message boards/ forums. wants hang with the big bois

mIRC, Roger Wilco, ICQ.

Probably Reddit

Twitter and discord are so gay.
I get nothing by actively participating it's worse than here. You need an account for drops and stuff tho. It's all shilling.

I'm going to quit all scroooolling and try to only interact with real people. Platform independent.

>what is places online are comparable

Look I dont like em either and I rarely use them. The big fish don’t want us getting involved them. Honestly the people who claim to hat the establishment sure like to act like them. My money is on ftm trannies and link marines saving the day.

>try to only interact with real people
good luck with that one.

Urbit has a good community with varied interests. The IQ bar to get on weeds out the morons, but if you can follow directions anyone who can figure out Metamask can get on easily. Check it out with a free comet, if you don't want to pay for a planet up front.

i did that in purpose faggot

DSCVR

Wait what was biz like 7 years ago? I was like 11 years old then

I was gonna be real funny and post a link to Any Forums in archive dot org but for some reason it said URL has been excluded. what the fuck?

bitcointalk.org/ is my guess

too many asians

It's all pretty terrible right now. A dragnet of Twitter, biz, reddit, jewtube, insta telegram will keep you on the loop. Best :)

funnyjunk.com

You can say nigger and gain likes for it there

What happened with that clone of Any Forums that was supposed to open on ICP? Can anyone do? Retard level here so no goes the computer code at all.

probably some obscure telegram group. I'd say discord but that's completely patrolled by globohome. Worst thing on telegram is Apple or Google banning channels which you can work around on Google, on Apple you can use a browser but it sucks.

someone should make Any Forums on the blockchain with a free token and no gas so that we can use the messaging function. A bit like play by mail.

Not here yet but keep an eye out for Plebbit fr fr unironically