My dad died today Any Forums I’m so lost. He had a heart attack yesterday and someone found his body this morning

My dad died today Any Forums I’m so lost. He had a heart attack yesterday and someone found his body this morning.

Attached: C710D430-E5B3-4713-A494-8AA6ACEFF43A.jpg (640x514, 15.61K)

Pic rel. last meme my dad sent me

Inheritance? How much are you getting my dude?

It's my birthday today. Looks like my wish came true.

I'm sorry fren. Now it's your time to man up and make him proud. Look after your mom and siblings (if you have).

Sorry mate.
It won't get any easier but in time it'll hurt less.

I can’t do much for you user but say hope you stay strong.

For any other anons here take this as a message to spend time with your family if you still love them and they treat you well (meaning not if they’re shit to you but you got busy with life and kind of took shit for granted). Shit can happen in an instant and they’re permanently gone seriously. The one thing money can’t buy completely is dead people. Take some time to smell the roses frens and appreciate what you can

>You'll be off this planet
Ahh I see the problem.
Earth was always home, and he realized that too late.
Moral of the story, be stronger than your father. You do not have my condolences, and probably get subconsciously pissed at those who do give it to you.
Real eye opener I'd imagine.

another reason to not get the vax

I agree. I hadn’t seen my dad for 4 years, even though we talked all the time, was planning on seeing him very soon. Don’t take the people you love for granted anons.

Heart attacks are scary, my own father had an extremely close call on the front porch not too long ago. He had a heart attack, collapsed, and his head hit the front door. Had we not heard a knock at the front door, we would've never opened it to find him and call emergency services. Crazy to think that had he fallen any other way, just inches differently, he'd be dead.
I'm sorry for your loss, OP

This is one of those times in your life when nothing will ever be the same as it was and yet, it's the natural cycle, some of us come, some of us go... I lost my mother 10 years ago, user. So much has happened since then...

I saved it user and am putting it as my screen background. Your old man will live as long as the stars blot the night sky.

Sorry I don't believe you, I lost my father in 2007 from cancer, I was devastated literally a shell of my former self, the last thing I would have done is popped on my cell phone and made a forum post.

Nice begging larp though.

Thank you anons. Thank you.

Take space. Heal. Grieve. Honor. Talk to a therapist please. Much love user.

Nice off topic thread you have there….

He was vaxxed wasnt he?

was he vaxxed?

Attached: 1628168230450.png (800x1000, 58.95K)

>business & finance

Attached: 53095903.png (600x782, 512.84K)

Damn sorry man. I know it sucks. Both sets of my grandparents and one uncle are gone. Hell rest of my family is getting up in age now. Hard to believe (39 year old dude)

My condolences, user. May he rest in peace.

I'm sorry for that, user.
Hope things get better.

Blessings.

It's sweet of you Any Forums but this is a larp/begging post by a guy named knife pajeet he was trying it earlier today pretending to be a woman, a redneck etc he does all these "American" larps because he saw me get money once relating my shitty life story but take this from a person he's seen major tragedy and lost people close to me the last thing you would do is go post on Any Forums

Also nobody noticed OP shifted ID's big red flag.

Thank you guys.

I’m 21 myself, I really didn’t expect this. Hope your family lives long.