Hinata is going to announce more partners tomorrow

Hinata is going to announce more partners tomorrow

>Over the few months Hinata will be raffling whitelist spots, co-hosting AMAs and supporting the launches of some of your favorite anime inspired NFT projects

They don’t have a token yet in case you were wondering.

Attached: 1643901009377.jpg (248x233, 8.51K)

WHY DIDN'T ASUKA WIN THE BOWL???? I WASTED MY LIFE FOR THIS??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so all the $HINATA shit was a whole big lie?

Anno wanted to shit on (You) for being an incel neckbeard who didn't move on. Me Me Me apparently wasn't enough to get the message across so he had to use the big guns to finally make you niggers understand.

>Hinata is going to announce more partners tomorrow
how can this shit affect me less?

why is she so cute and smug?

How did you realize?
it can't
you will never fuck her

>They don’t have a token yet in case you were wondering.
Indeed, because they know it wouldn't be needed. Only delusional coomers give a fuck about this shit to begin with, every single weeaboo thread proves it without a single doubt. /smg/ threads always need to have an anime picture as the OP, telling you exactly what kind of fags lurk those threads, and your thread is certainly no exception either.

Yeah, but Hinata should drop one asap. They have potential and their waifuc collection is pretty good, even if you're not that familiar with anime aesthetics

My waifu (pic related) > your waifu. Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't

Attached: 1641066694744.jpg (962x1250, 207.05K)

Attached: 1644550486268.jpg (377x425, 33.67K)

She awakened the sexual desires of a whole generations of horny teenagers, alongside Rei. Of course she's cute.

NFTs are worthless even if you put a pair of shiny tiddies on them. You're better off just importing doujins straight from Japan or something like that.

wen launching

>Over the few months Hinata will be raffling whitelist spots, co-hosting AMAs and supporting the launches of some of your favorite anime inspired NFT projects
wen token lauching

Mari was the best choice

>She awakened the sexual desires of a whole generations of horny teenagers, alongside Rei. Of course she's cute.
The shit is bringing new opportunities to designers and this is the only thing you can say? fucking weaboos. I hate them all.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18.06K)

>no fun allowed faggot
Holy shit you niggers are insufferable. Let a bunch of delusional losers have fun with their hobbies. It's basically like collecting pokemon cards, but slightly lewder and entirely digital. I'd throw in some VA's for extra points, but overall it's just that.

Jesus fuck, this thread is fill of fucking coomers

Nfts are the future and they're bringing food to the table of thirdwolders, so please don't talk this way about them.

fuck off tranime poster

But NFT are voiceless. For now.

I do like the overall quality of their collection. Just look at pic related

Attached: 1644900720171.jpg (773x1200, 93.63K)