Bear here

I want a Bull to explain to me why he thinks we're magically going to stop crabbing/tanking, and magically just go back to trending up and up for the foreseeable future, for several years, of easy mode growth.

I want you to explain EXACTLY why and how this will occur, no bull has ever explained why it will happen, they just assume it will, because the last 2 years have been so amazing for the market, so why? huh?? WHY?????

Attached: 85329983258989325.jpg (251x201, 13.57K)

>I want you to explain
No

Attached: Giga Chad 3.jpg (1600x1138, 662.81K)

venezuela will buy the dip

Ukraine will buy the dip

>because the last 2 years have been so amazing for the market, so why? huh?? WHY?????
Because Bitcoin always does this
Look at a chart for over a decade
At this point your stupid for thinking this time is different

Plus fiat is inflated at record pace
Not just from QE and bailouts but just the nature of fractional reserve banking and central banks

The amount of money flooding into the market is the number 1 reason Bitcoin goes up

If politicians were forced to a gold standard, Bitcoin would die
But even on the gold standard the US got caught lying
In the 70’s but every bank lies about the gold they have and most sell it and make customers take tickets that can be cashed out for the current price
It’s human greed to get rich that drives demand
Through investors looking to get rich and bankers who print

You're all just basing it on HOPE and COPE.

You joined into the whole "LE EPIC DIAMOND HANDS BUY THE DIP INVESTOR" mode in 2021 and now of course that shits short-lived and dying now, and yet you still HODL onto the false hope of every dollar you put in now magically turning into $100 or $1000 dollars in a few years time, because uh...its just will ok? and youve even brainwashed yourselves to HODL no matter what, even if it crashes to nothing, you will HODL forever.

So FOREVER HODL...for what purpose? While you HODL everyone else with a brain is making money and exiting/entering the market when its obviously topped or bottomed, and yet you convinced yourself its impossible to know the top or bottom, and that if you just HODL forever that you'll win.....eventually...at the cost of living with $0 in your bank account and being under-water on your investments for potentially another 5+ years, all so you can make a small X2 or X3 after having HODL through every single crash and never taking any profits at any point, because youre terrified of tax events....

Then you, to COPE EVEN MORE, start saying how CRASHES ARE AKKKKKKKKKKCTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE NOW AND THAT LINE GO UP FOREVER NOW!! WHY???? UHHH JUST BECAUSE IT WILL OKAY???!!!

It's impossible for BTC to go below 20k, but very possible that we pump to 200k+ in the next year. The upside of being a bobo is simply far lower than being a bullchad.

Your post is so bulltardedly delusional that I had to screenshot it post when we crash under $20k

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 2.54.33 pm.png (1132x122, 37.7K)

>I want you to explain EXACTLY why and how this will occur
Something about a perfect storm of emotions talked about in the early 1900s and there was a bull market and they were all like this could go up forever and I think someone said positive feedback loop, Keynes laughed and then Adam was all psh and he deadass looked at them right in the eye and was like what are you gonna call it chuds? The golden bull run? Frfr shit was lit af on god

Attached: log8wtpv2qn71.jpg (340x630, 138.05K)

You will never post it because we will never go under 20k, 20k would be the bottom in a scenario such as WW3.

You literally just made that other faggy thread two seconds ago

Also nice bright style newfag, go back to Any Forums or wherever you doomer bobo schizos come from.

Because there's no reason to go down right now

Because your mothers weight only goes up.

Crab until first rate hike in March (equities always pump after first rate hike), then BTC will go on a rally with el Salvador BTC bond as the catalyst

There aren't going to be any rate hikes this year, if anything we will see negative rates in March. This is pure bobo cope and needs to stop being repeated here.

>he doesnt know
you bought in 2020 or 2021, right?

This. Suck it Bobo

I want everybody to read these 2 posts, this is how delusional bulls have become, if this isnt your sell signal than I dont know what is.

Taking screenshot incase they wake up and realize how retarded their posts are

They literally think El slavadors bonds matter, they literally think rate hikes arent coming and that theyll actually lower rates.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 3.04.57 pm.png (1045x166, 51.74K)

if you guys don't break 39k, you're fucked. Not explaining why. Also, the more consecutive red monthly candles, the less likely the next will be a red. Simple as. Couple other bullish stuff. It is indeed a bear market, but certain things are pointing for a reversal. Maybe not printing aths, but at least a relief pump to the 50k ranges

Based retard

Attached: 1644504851263.png (925x750, 64.49K)

You're the delusional one you fucking bobo schizo, bobos are literal flat earth tier retards. All you bobos do is shout "2 more weeks" while nothing ever happens, you also spread literal fake news like tether FUD, evergrande FUD, and now the fed rate hike FUD.