Anyone who doesn't see a need for Monero now is a fucking retard and ngmi

Anyone who doesn't see a need for Monero now is a fucking retard and ngmi

Attached: Monerochan Cheerleader.jpg (3948x5000, 1.65M)

i wish you niggers would stop posting these images, it makes me have to masturbate furiously in my tent outside the library

Maybe I would buy it if it didn't go up slower Than btc

It doesn't go slower than Bitcoin?
Chad
Based

Penumbra
Aztec
Panther
Zecrey

Monero has been obsolesced.

I see a need for monero, like twice a year.

>he puts real mpney into a scam calles "aztec"
May as well call it Hindu coin, pajeet

bump, just bought 2 more weeks worth

Post more, fucker.

Attached: 1642644823775.jpg (1768x2047, 383.04K)

>Monero is token-needed
>It has a valid usecase like money laundering and enabling the laundry of money and privacy and sheeeit
>Pump my bags!
165 USD

Attached: 1642964021032.png (1000x1000, 807.8K)

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T INVEST EARLY, YOU HAVE TO BUY IT WHEN IT'S OVER 40K

Attached: bd1.png (680x538, 52.63K)

There's a need but there's also an incentive to keep the price artificially low.

It's going to get banned from all fiat off-ramps in the first world and the price will take a nosedive.

If you can’t launder a currency (or it isn’t laundered automatically in the case of Monero), no one is going to fucking use it.

Retard

There is a 0% chance that every single first world country bans Monero. Even if they did, people will just transfer Monero to Bitcoin or another crypto when transacting within the System. Also, Russia or China would fill the need for Monero to fiat conversion before banning it as well. It’s not as simple as just banning it or privacy coins would have been banned already.

I wish there was a decentralized version of monero

Wownero doesn't allow mining pools (except p2pool I think). Though hash rate has declined pretty steadily, at least in part due to that change.

It's a shill game and no one shills monero (ticker: XMR) as that would be poor opsec

>centralized CIA honeypot
okay

You faggots leaked out of your containment thread, we saw you trying to use the trucker movement to spread your bullshit scam coin in the middle of a 51% attack