A lot of people don’t know that NFTb is multichain that has partnerships with polygon studios, Adobe, coinmarketcap...

A lot of people don’t know that NFTb is multichain that has partnerships with polygon studios, Adobe, coinmarketcap, and literally binance. It hasn’t been listed yet, but its just a matter of time. Binance NFT uses the NFTb marketplace.

Attached: 1629808244956.jpg (1000x667, 24.87K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CRYPTOWHALE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU
NOOOOOOO

>A lot of people don’t know that NFTb is multichain that has partnerships with polygon studios,
I want to do the pokemon reference so fucking HARD

>literally binance
no way

calm down kid

it was designed by a 12 yo guy LMAO

>partnerships with polygon studios, Adobe, coinmarketcap, and literally binance.
opensea keeps fucking him hard.

when the market is sus

Attached: 1604233156093.jpg (367x368, 22.07K)

i wONT THEY OBLITERATED MY BOY

>Binance NFT uses the NFTb marketplace.
That's true, the other day in the Binance marketplace I saw it and I fell on my ass, the truth is that NFTb is growing too fast as a marketplace.

yea it was me.

Mocha Dick.... is that u?

>NFTb is multichain that has partnerships with polygon studios, Adobe, coinmarketcap, and literally binance
You forgot to say the number of collaborations nftb is doing with famous brands and influential people, it is currently being an incredible rampage.

being happy or making a fuss because a whale invested in a cryptocurrency is like being happy because death sat down to eat cookies with you before taking you to purgatory, dude

its almost as a woman giving birth but the child head is stuck at the vagina bc she's a fucking loser

hi guy, can u make a nft fox for me

Attached: 164116571916.jpg (141x166, 4.75K)

And what stops you, user?

people from
>streaming
>nft music
you're a fucking joke, pajeet.

sure toss a pic of your mom so i can get started

Yeah, if the guys play his cards correctly, they're gonna be better and bigger than OpenSea... I'm talking about dicks btw

how i hated when they made me read that book in high school...

you should go back to it and learn some fucking grammar

OMG!! more people talking about dicks

Of course yes, user. It's obvious that the one in the OP's image is a male whale