Mfw the best smart contracts as a service project has a fully diluted market cap under $30 million dollars

Mfw the best smart contracts as a service project has a fully diluted market cap under $30 million dollars

Attached: 1639769351522.jpg (900x506, 72.79K)

>smart contracts as a service
is there some of these?

So? Having a "small" mcap doesn't immediately mean it's a good project or anything like that you stupid faggot

Attached: 1598260435511.jpg (1300x955, 89.43K)

Pajeets don't look like this. Too light skinned for it to be accurate

And what's the point of having a market cap under the $30 million dollars?

>he thinks smart contracts can be easily turned into some sort of another one of those "as a service" things

Go fuck yourself you fucking brainlet, you know nothing about crypto

Less supply, more demand or something like that

We all know what you're talking about, faggot. That shit gets shilled here on a daily basis and no one is fucking surprised by it.

Attached: 1641076335457.jpg (640x480, 38.39K)

And you are well concerned about cryptos? I think you aren't, faggot

But it's a nice project and it haves a nice market cap. What's your point?

>i'm too afraid to name my bags because jannies will nuke my thread pls guys shill it for me uhum
KILL YOURSELF

Go back to your english course Amir.

This is a signal of an upcoming pump or something?

>smart contracts as a service
Let me guess, they outsource your solidity development to a pajeet

It worked for web 2 services so it might have a shot after all. Web 3 ain't that different despite faggots desperately trying to say it is just to appear more hipster

> they outsource your solidity development to a pajeet

KEK

The fuck would I know, I failed economy. I'm here just for the shitposting and make people seethe

Yeah, I bet my dick he's talking about unilab, since they are desperately trying to shill this thing as something revolutionary when in reality it's just something that's already been done elsewhere, this time with the added gimmick of using smart contracts, even though smart contracts are extremely fucking delicate and can easily fuck you over if you don't know how to handle them properly. Made for normalfags who wanna appear and "up to date" with the most recent technologies despite having no fucking idea how to use them.

that's not small. Counting all my fellows devs savings + mine isn't all that money

what the heck is that

Almost every company does that today

Nobody has to complain about anything in this kind of service. Because this is something needed in the industry. Not many people are capable of deploying entire crypto by themselves, so, projects like this are needed, and the ones who aren't okay with this, are just a fucking bunch of boomers that think that every good shit needs to be developed from zero.

>it's just something that's already been done elsewhere

Show some examples then, faggot

How the fuck all of this shit is going to make me rich?

With standardization you can make your more impossible dreams come true, you just have to spend at least 3 years of your life learning

>outsourcing your project instead of learning how to code yourself

Attached: 1640625516893.jpg (240x320, 17.38K)

Literally not needed. Fuck off

By thinking about something and think how you can involve crypto to your service or whatever you're waiting to develop

The answer is in your heart

Oh, so this is another unilab thread? thanks for the spoonfeed, my nigger. I'm outta here

>he pretends that learning code is something easy

Dude, put your feets on the ground. Idiot

>OUT, AM I?

Based.

>DUDE JUST LEARN TO CODE

>DUDE JUST BUILD PROJECTS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL/WORK DUDE JUST LEARN MULTIPLE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES DUDE JUST EXPAND YOUR NETWORK DUDE JUST BUILD WEBSITE/PORTFOLIO SHOWCASING YOUR EXPERIENCE DUDE JUST FIND INTERNSHIPS AND TAKE CLASSES WITH LARGE PROJECTS DUDE JUST CREATE DRAFT RESUMES AND GET THEM REVIEWED DUDE JUST LEARN AND MASTER BIG O DUDE JUST LEARN AND IMPLEMENT DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS FROM SCRATCH IN JAVA AND C THEN LEARN DATABASE FUNDAMENTALS AND GRIND 200 LEETCODE QUESTIONS A WEEK DUDE JUST MEMORIZE DIJKSTRA'S ALGORITHM HASH TABLE COLLISION RESOLUTION RABIN KARP SUBSTRING SEARCH AVL TREES RED-BLACK TREES MAPREDUCE HASHMAPS TREENODE'S TRIE AND TRIENODE DUDE JUST LEARN JAVASCRIPT AND BUILD MORE PROJECTS IN REACT DUDE JUST LEARN PYTHON AND MEMORIZE DATA SCIENCE LIBRARIES IN PANDAS NUMPY PYTORCH REQUESTS BEAUTIFUL SOUP 4

Attached: 1636393394239.jpg (621x615, 104.8K)

Attached: 1610260598322.jpg (1128x1024, 809.66K)

Attached: 1640751384350.jpg (476x594, 35.1K)