If we all pool our money together, we could afford the biggest mansion in world...

if we all pool our money together, we could afford the biggest mansion in world. each one of us could live in style with our own separate bedrooms. imagine it. what do you say Any Forums?

Attached: 971.png (753x581, 468.76K)

imagine the smell

Any Forums?
This would only work with biz, but i doubt the 7 figure guys would join a pool .

Dude bro we could have a sleepover every night. We could fucking all have lan parties like every day man it's be sick, im so down.

I would rape one of you

is that a promise?

fpbp

I've legitimately asked myself this before. Why do family members and friends each buy their own shitty $200k homes. When you could pull 10 friends or family members together and buy a 1
$1 Million dollar mansion. You would have your own indoor pool, like 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms, your own gym, etc. Plus, it's safety in numbers. If your car breaks, etc; you live with 9 other people.

Because you can't trust anybody not even yourself.

You’re relying on other people vs just yourself plus you’re locking yourself into location. That being said I’m starting to realize I’m probably going to die alone so I may as well go in on a house with my family.

That would only work with sane well-adjusted people of whom there is a short supply and even if you all were legit you would not want to live in a communal mansion anyway.

careful there waco.

Then you should be single and just rent

^ This.

Why? Family members hangout like every weekend anyways.

hit return only once after your lines.

That was a religious group with a haram. The fact that you can't distinguish between your own family and a haram of sexual cultists is concerning...

No.

The hakka have a similar lifestyle. Not in terms of luxuries, but communal housing, yes.

Attached: 0a80f9e504c9dadd7fd4ab33fe449848.jpg (722x471, 134.02K)

no nigger, it was a subtle comment on how self organization tends to catch the attention of the (((feds)))

I'd fucking do it. I mean garnering one other person to do it is hard enough. but 10?? Fuck Royalty do it, it's be badass rping as some prince or something it'd be fucking easy too. Im tired of soloing this shit I wish more people in my family were able to but my family is seperated and everyone is very distant i'm trying to change that with my immediate family.

>if we all pool our money together, we could afford the biggest mansion in world
LMAO, no

This is what tiktok influencers do. They buy a nice mansion and split the mortgage, then each of them only need to pay about 2k per room

Why don’t more people just yolo into mansions with other poor people
Imagine some snobby rich twat billionaire living next to a house full of poor fucks
Satisfying

kek