So putting political shit to one side for a second, and whatever political beliefs their roster members have...

So putting political shit to one side for a second, and whatever political beliefs their roster members have, has anyone else noticed that CYN is adding a lot of well known entitled wrestlers prone to diva like behavior? There's quite a few people there that are known to bitch out and rant on twitter about stuff. So its gonna be fun seeing the drama unfold when it turns out that they won't be winning the world title but someone else will.

Attached: FMTI6c6XEAEUqyn.jpg (680x680, 68.09K)

do you actually believe that garbage you saw on redditt?

That’s why they needed to hire someone more chill like Damo to take pins, otherwise every match would be a time limit draw

They'll hire all black jobbers to eat the pins of their entirely white roster then gaslight anyone who points it out

Aside from trying to make a housewife out of a ho, name one thing that Aries has been wrong to complain about.

>WAAAHHHH I SHOULD BE CHAMPION!!!
>walks off during main event

Attached: 8gyd83dxzgs31.jpg (1080x622, 56.8K)

yeah thats whats based about it. this is not about championships or rankings. this is about controlling the narrative. the champ of CYN is the person who controls the narrative. a roster of out laws battling for control. these men have been condemned and left for dead by society., Its payback time. But only one of them can come out on top. Its every man for himself

>So putting political shit to one side for a second
There is only one side. The pro-Trump, pro-Q, pro-American side. Everyone else is communist traitors.

No selling johnny impact after he lose the championship is not a good idea. Though, his belt collecter gimmick is better than omega desu

q weirdos

Attached: accurate.jpg (897x344, 144.79K)

if their gimmick is being heavily edited, it can work

Well with a roster full of people who think they should be number one and will likely go into business for themselves to do it, thats gonna be entertaining. All of them think they should control the narrative.

Aries is my pick for kwab of the century, i hope Strowman drops him on his neck

Aries has burned literally every bridge to the point he had to wait for a new promotion to start up just to get work again lmfao

but when every promotion is catering to fags or Blacks that isnt really saying much

sign this guy and maybe I'll consider watching it

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 179.18K)

>try to steal the election
>we're not traitors

Jan6thers will burn in hell for their treason

>2 hours of people holding flags and sitting on desks inside the capitol building
>just forget about the 6 month long riots bro

Define entitled or bitching on Twitter. You could be describing any American wrestler from any promotion from the last 15 years.

worked

What's wrong with protecting your character?

Personification of fake tough guy.