The fuck is this brain fog?

What the hell is going on. For 6 months straight I feel dumber, idk what to do. I am about to kill myself though.

Attached: glasses pepe.png (545x530, 234.3K)

sinusitis?

Did you get covid? Serious question

get some sleep

How often do you exercise?
How much caffeine do you consume?
Do you drink any alcohol?
Do you consume THC?
Are you on any SSRIs or anything or the sort?

Long COVID with 10x leverage.

Read a book nigga.

its the 5G. Check the correlation between the rollout and a major increase in car accidents in the US

Get on 250mg test a week. It will save your life. Trust me.

Are u vaxxed

I felt the same way last year, I call it shitcoin moonboy psychosis. I was waiting for my shitcoins to moon only to be disappointed after May. I have accepted that I may have to wait longer to make it and I feel more focused.

how much and what's a good brand? any side effects of taking this?

yea I did get covid. it happened after covid that my brain fog

stop jerking off
theres also a correlation between shark attacks and ice cream sales
Please take a statistics class and come back when you are 18+.

This is a good list OP. Specifically THC or SSRIs

you should have worn a mask and got vaxxed chud. enjoy your lifelong brain damage instead

take a break from your daily routine and try something new. you might be depressed

>I walk all day for my job as a security guard, 3 days a week (10 hour shifts)
>I drink no coffee
>I drink no alcohol
>I do no THC anymore, its been 2 years, last time I took THC it gave me a bad trip that traumatized me and made me dissociate
>I am not on any medication, but I have a doctors appointment next week to find something.

>I get 6 hours of sleep a day

I jerk off 5 times a day, I tried going nofap for 3 days and still had brain fog so I went back to fapping.

eat seaweed chips you may have thyroid issues

Clean your gut out
Most people have massive amounts of parasites or fungus inside their intestines
It has a huge effect on your mental clarity and mood, even food cravings through chemicals like formaldehyde
They also trap junk like heavy metals that’s best to get rid of
Try taking a teaspoon of baking soda in water, 2-3 times a day
If you get diarrhea, it’s the biofilm, parasites, and fungus dying and you need to search “parasite protocols” on google

>Try taking a teaspoon of baking soda in water, 2-3 times a day
Daily reminder to not listen to Qanon retards on this board or any other board. This is a fucking terrible idea. You get diarrhea from ingesting baking soda because your body tries to correct your natural balance by drawing in water to your digestive system
>IT CURES DA WORMS
you dumb fuck tourists need to leave.trump is not coming back

maybe you have undiagnosed sleep apnea