NFT games are the future, chuds. And you can’t stop the future

NFT games are the future, chuds. And you can’t stop the future.

Attached: 1639674678466.jpg (640x640, 24.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redeemable.app
redeemable.app/r/0xfcb3386f2527fe078c8e49973e083fc470e337d35372b3f4a9532d849ca867f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, they aren’t, but you can make some money on it for the next few months before everything comes crashing down

>chuds

Attached: 1640289316449.jpg (768x719, 137.32K)

NFT's are a ponzi scheme, chuds.

Artist and devs are not getting the right amount of money for their job
say no to nfts!

They aren't the future, but that's the future of the games

Attached: 1619030479791.jpg (1600x990, 149.9K)

No

the fuck say in that shit, I don't read mexican

>having to grind like a billion hours, essentially treating it like a full-time job (without any of the benefits of actually having a fucking job) is somehow the future according to this trannyfaggot

kek

Fuck them. I don't care and no one in here cares about that. Go be a hippie somewhere else

spbp

Hi there, Juan. Enjoying your first week here on biz?

>NFT games are the future, chuds. And you can’t stop the future.

Attached: 1645054619114.jpg (640x640, 50.03K)

Hey Any Forums, I'm a web3 dev working on an NFT app and I'd like your input on how to monetize it. I think it has a lot of potential.

The app is called Redeemable, and in a couple words it allows anyone to transform their NFTs into claimable URL rewards. The app is basically a wrapper around the redeemable smart contract. Currently it's only deployed on Polygon chain, but I can deploy it on other chains at any moment.

I'm not exactly sure how to monetize this, and I'd like your thoughts. At the moment I'm just collecting emails. I don't charge anything for the creation or redemption steps, and users don't need to pay any gas to redeem NFTs using my service, thanks to my gas Relay service. I think trying to charge people to create Redeemables just invites competition in a race to the bottom. What are your thoughts?

You can check it out here redeemable.app

Thanks guys!

Attached: 5219825195892589.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Totally not a scam

>Axie is dead
>Pvu is dead
>Cryptocars is dead
>eternals is dead
My fucking sides, imagine being this nigger and saying this shit with a straight face

>>Cryptocars is dead
THAT PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 164072055134.jpg (1718x1606, 231.5K)

Yeah, you'll unironically have more luck shilling your app on than here (you should go back btw)

>Totally not a scam
It's unironically not a scam. I realize it sounds sketch on biz because muh Redeemable, but it's actually a pretty cool concept and I'm very excited about it. I think it has serious potential to mass-onboard normies onto web3.

Attached: 1643089276709.png (2012x1340, 675.88K)

nfts are not the future
>The ethereum network annually pollutes more than entire countries (such as Belgium). Not even the supposed eco-friendly alternatives are safe from running on Ethereum.
>They pretend to bring the concept of scarcity and speculation to the digital medium, setting a very dangerous precedent.
>It is a system analogous to a pyramid scheme: A person takes commissions from all subsequent transactions until the bubble bursts in the hands of someone who has been scammed.
>Art theft and money laundering is constant, and they do not bring anything to artists that cannot be achieved with traditional means

>Yeah, you'll unironically have more luck shilling your app on than here (you should go back btw)
user are you fr why are you being so antagonistic? I'm asking Any Forums for feedback on how to monetize my business, is that not reasonable?

Attached: 4128712487124878.png (464x398, 161.73K)

I don't know but I'm holding some tokens from Moonscape because I think that's a good project to have insight into. So, if you are looking for being some kind of "early cryptogame adopter" this is a good example of being an early adopter of cryptogames because that game is gifting the tokens and the front end of the webpage and the game in general, seems to be great and nice. If you aren't looking to play it, well, you can hold the tokens and wait for the pump that probably it will get in the future when the game gets launched

Attached: 1619448911640.jpg (597x456, 74.46K)

That's exactly what a scammer would say

True, they offer ZERO utility unless they somehow manage to tie them to the real world. But that's not gonna happen because the point of NFTs is making a profit while offering absolutely nothing in return, and we don't want that now, do we?

Stills sounds sketchy, but you have my attention now

Moonscape, that game is just all hype, almost zero things that back the hype up

I'm not being antagonistic. I'm simply being honest with you. No one here actually has the skills nor the knowledge to give you proper feedback for your project, which is why I'm telling you to ask somewhere else in a community that might be more welcoming to your idea.

>That's exactly what a scammer would say
Okay, no one's forcing you to click the link, I'm just asking for business advice. How would you go about monetizing something like I described above?

>No one here actually has the skills nor the knowledge to give you proper feedback for your project, which is why I'm telling you to ask somewhere else in a community that might be more welcoming to your idea.
I've gotten amazing advice on this board before – you sound like a concern troll.

Attached: 41287148271824788.png (3020x1714, 812K)

This is the Redeemable creation screen. I might also add the ability to add a custom message to your Redeemable to enable a postcard-like experience.

Attached: 2185975189758937.png (3024x1730, 948.41K)

Okay, then I advise you to make your own thread, asking for feedback. You could probably say that you have an idea and want some advice on how to monetize it. Make sure to use a lust provoking picture to attract the attention of other anons, at least until they give you a couple of free bumps like asking for sauce and such. Then once you get your thread going you can introduce your project and ask for some feedback/suggestions. I'm telling you this since it appears that you are actually asking for genuine advice and don't seem like an pajeet scammer. Good luck with your future endeavors.

They offer a community. And having a group of 6 figure retards working together is a lot more profitable than a bunch of anonymous retards.

>Stills sounds sketchy, but you have my attention now
Basically you can take any NFT in your wallet and turn it into a redeemable URL. If you share this secret URL that only you have access to, another person can then claim the NFT. This is pretty neat because you don't need someone to have a wallet and everything set up to send them an NFT. If they don't have a wallet they can just set one up as part of the onboarding experience, all provided within my app. I see it being especially useful for NFT projects and promotions and things like that.

This is what a secret redemption URL looks like:
redeemable.app/r/0xfcb3386f2527fe078c8e49973e083fc470e337d35372b3f4a9532d849ca867f8

Basically whoever has this link can claim the NFT that's locked inside the Redeemable smart contract. Picrel is a screenshot of me creating the Redeemable, next pic will be a screenshot of the secret redemption screen.

>Okay, then I advise you to make your own thread, asking for feedback. You could probably say that you have an idea and want some advice on how to monetize it. Make sure to use a lust provoking picture to attract the attention of other anons, at least until they give you a couple of free bumps like asking for sauce and such. Then once you get your thread going you can introduce your project and ask for some feedback/suggestions. I'm telling you this since it appears that you are actually asking for genuine advice and don't seem like an pajeet scammer. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Thanks user I appreciate it. I might try that after this thread dies.

Attached: 241872148142781247.png (1676x968, 380.58K)