Did anyone see the CoinDesk video about the BoA statement on Chainlink?

Did anyone see the CoinDesk video about the BoA statement on Chainlink?
The hosts basically shit talk Chainlink as merely a price feed and insinuate that the BoA analyst is just trying to pump his bags for singling out Chainlink. While this is pretty hilarious in its own right, it's also profoundly strange behavior from TV hosts. Seriously, go watch it and judge for yourself. It feels like a super heavy handed disinfo op on the back of very significant news for Chainlink.
Who is paying these assholes?

Attached: coindesk.jpg (808x400, 47.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/tv/the-hash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly just shows we are still so early it's ridiculous. They literally just don't know any better, that's all

They also outright state it’s as if BofA only just started learning about blockchain technology and decided to eagerly report on the first thing they found. Really strange and unprofessional

link to the vid?

>CoinDesk
Who gives a shit what these retards think Kek. Boomers certainly don’t. And the bofa article caters towards boomers

>Seriously, go watch it
>no link posted
retard

>2 brown women

Attached: 1644006064693.jpg (768x1024, 111.05K)

Kek just watched it, they seem retarded but idk two normies and a roastie it’s expected

>7mins in
coindesk.com/tv/the-hash/

wut coindesk publish a piece then some whos fud it on their little show?

Bros... am I gonna make it?

>so weird, they must've just learnt about chainlink... when they learn about the other solutions they'll make another report XD
Stupid cunt

Attached: 1624762296728.jpg (250x202, 7.89K)

bottom right looks like my ex. We used an asian girl in our class to lick up all our cum.

Chain link is shit you absolute retards. Honestly hilarious that normies are smarter than you bag holders. The coin mooned and gave you all an out but you still held.

I hope these 4 reflect when they realize link was the only thing needed along. I bought at 0.19, these retards will buy at $190

Holy fuck we are so early
They literally have no idea

Thanks for link

bump. coindesk just made themselves lower on the journalism scale than CNN or worse cointelegraph

What are THEIR bags? my guess is they hold overvalued Layer 1's and are waiting for unlocks so they can dump them on normies.

No L1 other than ETH at this point has a fair vaulation. Everything else is 100x overvalued.

Whats wrong with cointelegraph?