Of course Marvel movies are the best, those are ones which produces more money My friend

Of course Marvel movies are the best, those are ones which produces more money My friend

Attached: 20220227_112511.jpg (233x417, 73.67K)

>Why yes, I think the best wrestling shows are the ones in garages with only 4 people in attendance. What gave it away?

Attached: QyaXmU1boivH2KTgUlGA1lbNhvPrsVTVcv7zoZL0vL4.jpg (558x545, 23.91K)

>I can't believe it, she just throws fire from her hands hoooooooo look at her diabolical doll that is soooo creeepy, this is kino wrestling

Attached: 20220227_114356.jpg (810x631, 155.68K)

This is literally true. It extends to anything for sale. Movies, wrestling, video games, shoes, cell phones, etc. Whatever has the most profits wins and subjects like quality and enjoyability are for marks to have.

Uh, yes that's correct.

>Avengers is objectively better movie than taxi driver and scarface just because sells more

Kek imagine thinks this way,kek what a BBCLOTB (brainwashed-by-capitalism-lack-of-taste bitch)

Mark. I bet you rank your favorites of the year like it matters to anyone but you.

>Having your own taste is for Marks

Kek what a zombie bitch

>>Avengers is objectively better movie than taxi driver and scarface just because sells more
Correct. It may not be my favourite but that's just an opinion. Facts are facts.

Well I know that all time low viewership in wrestling is definitely meaning it FUCKING SUCKS

>what sells more = better
you sicken me

Attached: 1542911069640.png (992x1024, 367.92K)

Taxi Driver sucked anyway and Scarface is carried by its ending

fyi Squared Circle is the biggest drawing online wrestling community. Any Forums is a Bingo Hall. Please leave.

How is it not better when it factually does a better job at fulfilling its purpose?

Last Year In Marienbad is objectively the best movie and you are too plebian to begin to understand why. You are an untermensch democrat. This is an aristocrat's board.

If this is true, why do you post here instead of plebbit? plebbit has way more users. I know what you're going to say, you can't be racist there blah blah but hey, the dime drawers make the rules, kid. It's all money and miles.

You're confusing opinions with facts.

>Scarface is carried by its ending
Worked, there's a ton of great scenes in that movie
>chainsaw tub
>dude getting hanged out of a helicopter
>"ju got this look on jur face like ju ain't been fucked in a year"
it's the ultimate American Cinderella story
>the purpose of art is to make money
you should def kys my man

Attached: 1633311516445.jpg (1049x1078, 177.52K)

The purpose of art is not to make the most money or entertain the most people, art is not utilitarian.
Now the question is whether wrestling is art, because if it is part of that art form obviously includes tricking people out of their money. It's much more complex than your autismo pajeet logic though.

>You're confusing opinions with facts.
>he said, confusing his opinions for facts
this 65 IQ retard gimmick ain't getting over, kid

Nope. There is no distinction in the world of forms and aesthetics, only lower creatures who can't grasp those facts.

Then why not release it for free?

Show me that it made more money and I'll accept your concession.

>Now the question is whether wrestling is art
it can be

Attached: 1632963978265.jpg (680x384, 43.87K)

this is the dumbest fucking argument I've ever seen made on this board, you are literally subhuman

I accept your concession.

>I accept your concession.

Attached: 1545368345742.jpg (643x650, 81.87K)

>basement dweller is a wojakposter
Keeps getting worse for you. One day you'll understand how the world works.

>art only exists for the purpose of making money
stay stupid, pleb

Attached: 1639407629667.jpg (720x696, 71.45K)

It's a product that's sold for money. Therefore money is the only objective metric to measure its success.

Most art historically was free, it was made at the largesse of patrons. The issue of commerce came out with mass media. The profit incentive emerged quite separately. You really have no idea what you're talking about do you?

>consoomer thinks he's highbrow

That's a fair argument but we're talking about the present, not history.

>what does history have to do with the present
you're fucking dumb as shit, bro

You're out of arguments and you know it. We're talking about modern movies, tv, and wrestling, which are consumer products. They exist to make money.

Its completely fair.
All financial success objectively measures is financial success. For a movie financial success would be a great indicator of success of marketing strategy or at a stretch mass audience appeal. It's in no way a measure of quality at all, this because art is different from a product (which has a clear function) although the line can be blurred i.e a chair can be both art and have a clear function or low art like genre films have a clear function. But it is not reducible to that. There is no objective way to measure quality, but if you must be autistic and soulless a better measure might influence, or longevity.

>new art is different from old art because... BECAUSE IT JUST IS, OK????
die in a fire you clown

The better it is the more successful it will be. It doesn't have to be your favourite, we all like bad things and that's okay.

You're a raging kid, go to a 92 thread please.

why are you posting here and not on a website that has more users?
QED you're done tranny, get the fuck outta here

Whoever sucked the most dicks must give the best head, so a gay guy. If you like getting your dick sucked then you must objectively become gay.

>The better it is the more successful it will be
keep doubling down on your mental retardation

Attached: 493B3C69A0554AEE93180786FF2F6F21.png (645x773, 88.15K)

Reminder that autists like this are mentally malformed subhumans

Attached: facturs.jpg (741x568, 73.3K)

Just because this site is worse doesn't mean it can't be my favourite.

You sound like you're about to punch a hole through your monitor.

don't try to backpeddle now
you have to leave by your own set of values and reasons
better not show your face around here again, tranny