6 years for a 1x

>6 years for a 1x

The exploit rumors were true weren't they...

Attached: 1637288739343.jpg (512x526, 15.42K)

What's the point of these threads? It's dead, we all know it's dead, let its spirit rest in peace.
sage

browser has been exploited for a long time my friend. i hope you understand its okay to feel betrayed.

how hard would it be to setup a bat farm? is there a limit to the number of devices that can be used per ip? Cashing out would be easy as i'd just tip my verified creator pages/accounts.

impossible in 2022

a few linux instances piping through a couple residential VPN's. it could work.

negative my friend. all the smart people did that years ago and the topic has been done to death.

you will end up posting on the brave support forum wondering why your bats aren't coming through and acting coy about how you got them. brave have some pretty good detection methods that they haven't talked about publicly fwiw.

No one ever said BAT would be a get rich quick scheme. BAT is still here after all these years shows you how legit this is. Once massive ad buys come in we're going to $40. Jeets stay angry they didnt gain 2000 rupees overnight.

I'm sorry man, but BAT would have to be #3 to hit $40. $4 I think is a good long-term target.

Dont worry about mcap numbers its all a meme. Shib went to 17+ bil. These numbers dont matter just stack BAT until its $40.

I'm sorry man, but I'm not buying your bags. SHIB started out ultra low mcap, had memes, and tokenomics besides. The holy Trinity of making it.

Not to mention fat whales and normie fomo. It's a world of difference from BAT.

Im not selling my bags jeet. You will find out the hard way

>link and bat came into existence at roughly the same time
>started at roughly the same price
>link did a 500x at its peak
>bat did a 11x at its peak

*cough cough*
w-we're gonna get our big pump one day, right lads? The browser users k-keep growing...!

of course. you are choosing the single best performing asset in the world (LINK) to compare us to. Now compare us to the rest of the top 100 from 2017. Compare us to FUN now lol. Brendan wont let us down.

jesus dude. you've seen stuck on "self-serve ads are coming" for what...3...4 years?

Hail the prophecy. Hail bat.
$50 any day now.

Attached: BATProphecy.png (918x936, 391.88K)

it will go up to $3 next bull run at least because all half decent coins go up. just dump your bags then

Not worried. Brave will become the #2 or #3 browser.

This time last year I would’ve slammed a semi truck into a gay pride float for 35 BAT if Brendan asked. I had legions of Guats and other various Central American migrants that would’ve rolled a Google fag up in a carpet for 12-15 BAT if Brendan needed. This is something that woke gook bitch will never understand. Luke knew, but he sat on his hands and hesitated. BAT was a cult of angry, hungry criminal villains willing to do whatever it took to increase adoption. I barely even recognize this company anymore. It’s now a shell of what it once was and could’ve been.

Man and you thought I was joking