You ever just think about money?

You ever just think about money?

Attached: 1629138230609.jpg (720x538, 50.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2hwqky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah it's called money consciousness. Whatever you are conscious of you get. Poor people sit around thinking about lack of money and that's what they get. Pot heads sit around thinking about weed and that's what they attract to themselves. A fisherman sits around and thinks about catching a big fish and then he does. That's how human transcendence works in general.

Not really. I don't really care about money at all, I just don't want to go and work for someone else.

Bullshit I think about girls all day and am a virgin.

Stop jerking off every time and that will change

>A fisherman sits around and thinks about catching a big fish and then he does.

I;m thinkin bout thos Fish.

Attached: mtv.jpg (600x334, 39.72K)

NGL this is deeper than I thought.

Attached: 1494710540300.jpg (1800x1322, 414.47K)

I forgot to mention you proved my point by talking about your lack of getting girls. Try saying the opposite next time and see what happens. Your subconscious mind is listening and will grow any seed you plant in it. Whatever you choose to accept is the seed.

Love doing mental math on various portfolio outcomes and what my next step would be

Actually I was mocking you by arguing in poor faith to show how dumb your hippy bullshit theory was. Are manlets only short because they didn't think about being tall enough?

Think about girls enough and keep jacking off eventually you’ll become the girl you faggot

Sometimes I like to think how I'd organize my portfolio if it were 8-10 figures +

>i was just pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1606348999706.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Yes. It's actually pretty fascinating as a concept. One of the things that's crossed my mind is that it falls into the same category as authority in that it's a substitute for power. Power, as defined by some of the psychologists who studied it, is the ability to get people to voluntarily do what you want. On studying power they determined that it was usually rooted in understanding the motivations of others and utilizing that understanding to persuade them. Money is a kind of near-universal adapter for motive. You don't have to know whether or not someone wants to use 50k for a down-payment on their family's house, to pay for their mom's cancer treatment, or on a fancy car with spinning rims. You just have to know that they'll jump for 50k. Same with authority, you just have to know that in theory someone will jump to avoid being arrested, fined, or fired. So as a social-psychological construct money is an imperfect substitute for power just as authority is.

Yet money was not invented for that purpose. Money was built to simplify barter systems by standing in as a substitute for exchange. Just like hierarchical positions of authority grew out of societies that were too large to have traditional chiefdoms who exercised power. In a way they may not have begun as substitutes for power but both of those constructs effectively became that almost from the get-go.

dailymotion.com/video/x2hwqky

Good evening, and welcome to The Money Programme. Tonight on The Money Programme, we're going to look at money. Lots of it. On film, and in the studio. Some of it in nice piles, others in lovely clanky bits of loose change. Some of it neatly counted into fat little hundreds, delicate fivers stuffed into bulging wallets, nice crisp clean checks, pert pieces of copper coinage thrust deep into trouser pockets, romantic foreign money rolling against the thigh with rough familiarity, beautiful wayward curlicued banknotes, filigreed copper plating cheek by jowl with tumbly rubbing gently against the terse leather of beautifully balanced bank books!!

XRP will be worth 2k
XRP will be worth 2k
XRP will be worth 2k

Everything sucks, I'm priced out of my city and can't afford to life a fulfilling life. There is no future. What am I meant to think about?

I think about money all the time, I think about how I have no money and how I wish I could find some rich cunt to give me money because I'm a faggot.

All of this story is true.

This is facts poors. Psychedelics can give shortcuts. DMT will show you the truth. Money making is ezpz if you expect and accept. Be careful what you wish for though. No one wins in the end. Struggle is infinite. The only constant is that you are a piece of shit

That's pretty much all I think about. I'm constantly thinking about where I need to allocate my money and the best ways to make more of it. I think about as I fall asleep, while I run, while my gf is talking to me, pretty much just all the time

There is no money.