I'm 28F and my boyfriend owns a home. I'm 99% sure we're gonna get married...

I'm 28F and my boyfriend owns a home. I'm 99% sure we're gonna get married, so home ownership won't be a necessity for me. I have 12k in debt right now. If you were me, what would you be doing financially to guarantee being in a better place for the rest of my life?

Extra Info: (I've done (B-S-C-poo-coin- ) and I've been hard into crypto several times. I had to take a break from the horrific losses I suffered. I want a challenger sxt awd with all the bells and whistles but I recognize that isnt the best thing I can do. But I just want to be fucking happy. I've wanted this thing for 4 years.

Attached: cool.jpg (1079x1070, 381.72K)

>i'm 28F

Attached: 1645135863550.jpg (512x1024, 54.04K)

you're a girl? like with boobs and stuff?

I'm an XX chromosome person.

user....I...

post your tits or stop wasting everyones time

tits or gtfo

Go, leave this place and never return. Except, return but don't post your gender and gay info.

divorce him for half and find a new bf

The correct answer is paying off your debt and not buying a car that will be fun for one month tops

Begone thot

you're absolutely right but i'm approaching my 30s and I still haven't had a real successful thing happen yet. I guess I'm really gambling over the fact that he'll marry me and I won't ever have to own a home.

just dca all your money into eth

What kind of debt? Student loans? Car? Medical? Maybe talk with your bf about it. If y'all are serious then he should be willing to help pay it down if you're both working and living together. Two incomes are better than one. Just make sure you give great head if he chips in for your debt

short marriages

>Just make sure you give great head if he chips in for your debt

Attached: 1633893636410.jpg (1024x1024, 67.16K)

start lurking in /smg/ and learn about the stock market, and how to play options.
.t someone who knows you wont

Buying XRP / setting a buy order for when it crashes so that you have it when it moons this year. That and following Jesus Christ.

buy sol and ada

Good point. well, I already help him by chipping in for the mortgage, but I'd feel bad asking him to help since he already has multiple debts of his own

You should have asked this question without mentioning that you are a woman, kinda fucked yourself there.

Yes, you are

if that fails you'll have to figure out something out later and cough up. For now you can focus on paying down your debt immediately and investing your money. Get a cheap but functional car and invest the rest of your money. No more than 20% of the money you invest into crypto, 60% into vanguard or some safe ETF or something, 20% as a wildcard for whatever you want

Yeah, he's going to ditch your useless broke ass
I hope you're a good cook or suck dick well

tits or gtfo

Greetings from Kazakhstan

You help with mortgage but your name isn't on the loan? Jfc you're going to get absolutely just'd

unironically create an OF then post link here, on twitter and iG

I should add, I always ask if I can suck his dick and 9/10 times it's a no, so I'm really fucked if marriage doesn't happen

would definitely put a small amount into startups. thats where the real profit is.

strap on a trusted launchpad like SolPrime and you should be good