Krida is the World's first ever fantasy football with skill-based scarcity for NFTs...

Krida is the World's first ever fantasy football with skill-based scarcity for NFTs. This makes the experience much fairer than some of the other projects that have attempted to make a fantasy sports platform. In simpler terms - if you’re a highly skilled player your NFT can become rare/more valuable

Attached: 1639594597912.jpg (720x460, 20.08K)

>spider-man chilling when mary jane's dumped him for the hundredth time

I can't blame the guy, i would too keep coming for MJ.

I still don't get it how Krida works...

This shit only means that you have to grind for hundreds (if not thousands) of hours before you're able to actually make some money off this shit

No one does

Attached: 1632288938475.jpg (512x257, 17.85K)

Wasn't a sports board somewhere around this shithole? Go there

>skill-based scarcity
I will never stop saying this: digital assets can be replicated over and over since they're just a bunch of 1's and 0's. Stop trying to create artificial scarcity for something that's always has unlimited supply by nature

>Krida is the World's first ever fantasy football with skill-based scarcity for NFTs
why would I care

Fantasy sports are something really american. Those people are weird.

THEN, SOMEBODY CAN EXPLAIN HOW THE HELL THAT SHIT WORKS? I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE "MAKE YOUR DREAM TEAM". DREAM TEAM OF WHAT? OF WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Michelle Jones*

>playing fantasy sports
>not just playing sports yourself
I bet you also play FIFA/PES, you nigger

Calm down, this is pajeet level. But you're one so...

This shit is talking about nfts, so it isn't allowed on Any Forums. fuck you.

>>skill-based scarcity
More buzzwords

So, it's just like any other NFT game, then? You have to treat it as a full-time job just like axie? If so then pic related. DOA.

Attached: 1639602202024.jpg (395x374, 52.44K)

>tfw PES died and there aren't more games in the next years because Konami is dying as well

fuck.

>THEN, SOMEBODY CAN EXPLAIN HOW THE HELL THAT SHIT WORKS? I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE "MAKE YOUR DREAM TEAM". DREAM TEAM OF WHAT? OF WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: 1643989250515.jpg (600x617, 90.38K)

I prefer Gwen. More intelligent girl, I need one of those.

Thanks user. OP, gtfo

I was talking about a sports game, not a fucking hole filled with autistic manchilds

>expecting a bunch of crypto nerds to give a single fuck about sports
kill yourself

Before you go back to ANYONE, learn how to speak and write English correctly

Even those are way more decent that roplaying sports

The only thing that's remotely interesting about this thing is that 100% apy but if the token keeps dumping then there's little to no reason to stake that shit when you're not sure if it's ever gonna pump one of these days

>grind like a nigger slave only to get a bunch of pennies in return
nft games in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen

Krida is launched or not? If not, token not needed.

A ponzi scheme will always be a ponzi scheme no matter how hard it tries to pretend it's not

jeet

EW, fucking reeks of curry

Jeet

hidden jeet

Attached: 1614692187161.jpg (600x579, 45.12K)

>curry

Respect me.

That's a whole lie and you're a dumbass if you believe this. Not everyone can make exactly the NFT with value you're looking for. Not everyone can make the file, not everyone can design the file, not everyone has the CPU and GPU needed to create that kind of tech. So, in other words, by intersecting all these sets you get a fairly small set of people who are capable and deign to create these types of digital assets. The set is getting smaller every time you say an argument, so, measure your words.

also, not everyone is a dev or designer on Krida fans and not all the proposals are accepted.

are you mad with someone, fren?

>scarcity

is this a game or something?

Then start acting and posting like a decent human being and not a below 70 iq pajeet

2 buzzwords, exactly