Bank of america singles out chainlink as pivotal for defi

uhh?

coindesk.com/business/2022/02/17/bofa-says-chainlink-likely-driver-for-defis-tvl-growth-to-203b/

coindesk retards are so stupid lmao, they have zero idea
coindesk.com/video/the-hash-on-cdtv-clips/could-chainlink-be-the-driver-for-defis-growth-bank-of-america-thinks-so/

Attached: 1615403130817.jpg (751x720, 395.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5mRBYjmYgg&list=FLXnErQkJ1YEuCHyV5SkFeXg&index=18&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seriously look at that second link, 4 pseudo-"""experts""" just giggling like morons not understanding anything, the absolute state of this market it's so embarrassing

i noticed there was a former citi employee, probably the same dude that wrote or contributed to the citi report, shilling link on twitter. he might even work for chainlink. forget his name. kind of interesting how much talent is going to chainlink these days and how much talent is likely to use/work with chainlink due to patrick's code camps and free tutorials demystifying blockchain

the ethos of middleware applied to talent acquisition is very exciting to behold in real time.
why dont other blockchain projects achieve the same level of engagement?

at its core a blockchain is a distributed database. kind of boring at the outset for newcomers. then you peel away the layers a bit more and are met with a new idea of triple entry accounting with native value issuance. big in and of itself if true. then you begin to delve into the debates about layers, costs, block sizes, specific use cases, and incentive models. these rabbit holes are interesting sure but the underlying nexus of native value issuance and incentive structuring is what I believe takes blockchains to a captivating and potentially transformative height.

Yup fascinating little economies, they are

>bank supports Saturn worship coin
Super shocked The future is fked unless the Saturn worshipping kikes are named

Attached: 866E3104-BA0B-4661-8C62-AC4FFA8F998E.jpg (750x599, 293.67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X5mRBYjmYgg&list=FLXnErQkJ1YEuCHyV5SkFeXg&index=18&t=2s

i hate normies. the information density of their "speech" is lower than the lowliest pajeet shill on this board

>two replies
kek

Patrick is a saint. I'm almost done with a project because of the bootcamp last year and his coding videos. I swear to god Imma buy that dude a drink when I get a Web3 position.

>bofa shills link
>-8% over the day

bofa.. deez nuts..

Attached: 1497187409230.jpg (233x271, 9.02K)

why doesn't fucking moon?

have you watched the video? normies think chainlink is that "obscure and creepy" coin, they only care about colorful nfts and flashy dogcoins.they havn't been scripted to like chainlink.

>accuses a link marine of infiltrating boa
>praises yield farming
>calls chainlink just a pricing tool for defi apps
>thinks it's funny that they narrowed in on chainlink and "left everything else out of the report"

wtf

user, you know 9/11/01. Link is an ever biggger psyop than that. You are not meant to make it. That’s a fact.

That was the cringiest shit I have ever watched. Reddit reincarnate retards that fell for the most obvious fucking fud. These normies have no fucking clue on crypto in general. Why are they even working for coindesk lmao.

Also why do they find BofA so funny?

Attached: C2FD7868-4367-42FF-8F06-BB7AF59E22C4.jpg (971x565, 63.26K)

>claims chainlink is only a part of defi and didn’t contribute solely on its growth
>names projects that desperately relies on chainlink
Wew

Attached: 76F26FF8-6C7E-4B54-95BF-A1BF6A300CDE.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

>they only care about colorful
this until market makers don't pump it past 200$, what does it happen when you edge so much?

this
link has secured the creepy brand
its like, for nazi incels :/

no thats why they hired all these roasties and normies to change the image of chainlink that twitter link marines created

The reason Any Forums is so against LINK is because old fags in 2018-19 fudded link to make normies hate it so they wouldn't make it. Now in 2022 Any Forums is full of normies that hate link. If you hate link you are literally a victim of a psyop designed to keep normal faggots poor.

Attached: 1574785121227.jpg (600x800, 78.51K)

You’re a goddamn retard literally everyone here owns link