Maybe you missed it because bitcoin was dumping (for no reason) but hinata has released some information about their...

Maybe you missed it because bitcoin was dumping (for no reason) but hinata has released some information about their platform.

>Hinata is anime ecosystem and launchpad featuring a wide range of options for artists and brands with a strong focus on the metaverse
>At this point the market can distinguish between 1.) creators w/ 1/1 NFTs, 2.) generative collections, and 3.) the infrastructure that brings these to the market including secondary marketplaces, batch-purchasing contracts, rarity tools and much more.
>Hinata will innovate in all three areas while also creating spaces within the various metaverse platforms such as @decentraland and @TheSandboxGame where we can not only showcase our products but throw community events for our holders and provide them with gamified experiences.
>So far Hinata has already amassed a portfolio in DCL and SandBox currently valued north of $15 million. We will use this land in collaboration with our partners to build a robust, shared metaverse for the entire anime NFT community
>Hinata is different because it's much more than a marketplace or a series of smart contracts. It's a way to empower creators.
Verified Creators will have the ability to set the terms of their sales by initiating raffles, auctions, and other exciting drop methods.
>You will be able to deploy your own generative contracts, 1/1 drops, and serialized collections and not only do we cover the cost of minting your first NFTs, but we charge no more than 2% on primary sale leaving the majority of profit where it belongs. In the hands of artists.

There is more, including information on the coin. You can read the rest on twitter twitter.com/hinataio/status/1493616378137300992

Attached: my dream world.jpg (572x382, 37.83K)

I'm not going to read all that.

Imagine being so fucking autistic that you post this wall of text, expecting anyone to read your garbage. Kill yourself

This is the most blatant shill i've ever read today

ENJOY GETTING BANNED FAGGOT

Attached: 1644450498642.png (367x451, 194.55K)

Niggers like u ll disappear here when btc is under 30k and this warms my heart ;)

op is such a retarded piece of shit that he posts the same thread TWICE in the same day. Holy shit get a fucking life already

>under 30k
>implying it won't reach 10k or less
get a load of this delusional bullfag

Honest to god question: Do you guys think will go down even lower?

... are all weaboos really this retarded?

Attached: 1644248080533.jpg (600x600, 22.08K)

You're asking too much if you expect us to read all of that

You are overselling what is essentially vrchat but focused on anime you troglodyte. No one here is gonna buy your bags like this and you fucking know it. All this thread needs is the Top network guy to show up

>they aren't planning to be the first blockchain platform that can offer original anime productions
>they only pretend to satisfy coomers

>hinata has released some information about their platform.
is there a sauce of all this shit you're putting in front of my beautiful eyes?

>ENJOY GETTING BANNED FAGGOT
If there's a reason why someone would do this, is probably this one.

Don't really fucking know. but this could be a good way of making money. Anime fans will buy almost everything with their prefered style and if it panders to them interest.

...and honestly, I've seen a few of those waifu collection nfts and the art is gorgeous

I ll start to buy under 25k for insurance bet, but you know about that cme gap at 3500 or what is your delusional nigger bobo meme number atm, but fact is op wont be here anymore under 30k fo soh nigguh!

>all of these retarded tourists who clearly DON'T belong here
Anime waifus are forever no matter how much it makes you seethe, you fucking failed normalfags.

Attached: Akeno1.jpg (1280x1600, 642.63K)

F

>are all anons really this retarded?
fixed

Someone is breaking the rules

Attached: 1639873622144.jpg (1098x1280, 82.15K)

This. Imagine having so little self-awareness that you unironically think it's okay to post this bible

These look absolutely awful

Attached: unnamed.gif (206x320, 3.4M)

>I'm not going to read all that.
that makes the whole thread of anons + you

Now that's an NFT i'd gladly pay for instead of some retarded monkey. Please post moar, gentleman :^)

well, I'm sorry if you don't want to know about this but this but I read it all.

In middle of this new bullmarket, projects like Hinata can be valuable in the future or this is going to be nothing scalable?

>you will never marry Akeno-san
>issei is a fucking faggot who never actually has sex with his harem despite having them all served on a silver platter
I hate these fucking tropes so much it makes my blood boil from extreme anger

I'll shut up now. That is ugle.

But I saw some others that were really good

>Anime fans will buy almost everything with their prefered style and if it panders to them interest

Attached: 1639507845568.png (645x729, 74.68K)

That's a shit one, while for me pic related is much better. She reminds me of Zero from Drakengard

Attached: perfection.jpg (690x1080, 155.41K)

As this user said Hinata is going to be a fucking coomer service, that's what it's going to be. If you want to masturbate with new waifus drawn there, well, there you go. Hold Hinata and fuck off

Attached: 1644463799666.png (511x505, 367.88K)

Sauce of the owner of your trips, user