The housing market is crashing

Literally everyone around me is starting to list their houses for sale right now. We're unironically about to enter the next great housing market crash

Attached: 1638678213020.jpg (1242x1230, 915.66K)

Please go in-depth, I’m all ears.

Good. I've been waiting for this so I could buy some cheap houses.

I should have sold my house as-is at a grand profit; now I just have my house as-is

Check out the delinquency rate of NLY's holdings. They're iShare's largest mortgage holding ;)

Americans got made China was buying everything so they stopped and are sell everything.
Biggist cold war and die of of a new civilization called the USA.
Very sad

I can’t even find houses around me, and when they do come up they have 8 offers immediately.

The fuck are you saying? Learn proper english.

doubt. every house around me still gets put in escrow within 2 days of listing.
you must live in a flyover

US market probably won't crash, just correct to pre-covid levels at best. Aus and Can markets will have EBIC Crash

Not here in leafland lol

user that's a Chinese spy telling us exactly what is happening OPEN YOUR EYES

Canada is so fucked.
Canadians have lost their minds.

This is excellent project for the future with strong team, a transparent, planned and project roadmap it will be successful.
A very smart project brings us excitement to always follow
I believe this project will work & success because this project is with a great team
GOOD Project I love this project
Thanks Smiling face with smiling eyes For giving this opportunity and keep shining and rocking it Will GOOD Project I love this project

US housing is still going up, zero supply. Fucking 2,700sqft houses around me are now going for $290k, it’s fucking stupid expensive here on the east coast.

Funny how every family lives together from grandkids to grandma, except for white people.

Dude I live in a rural area that has had the same population since I was a little kid. In the last 2 years people have been building McMansions in the middle of fucking cornfields on my road. I’d wager the population has over doubled in just 2 years.

I bought a 2,500sqft townhome for around $240 back in 2015 and now my neighbors are selling for $460 - $475.

Poor and retarded

Don't live in a flyover but my neighborhood/area is much more expensive(2-3 times) than the average house in my city(and slightly overpriced to be honest) so I know it all will take a while for everything to get sold. I think everyone is scared of a recession again

my real estate bags will unironically never crash. seethe, cope, and dilate.

not anymore lol
running out of buyers in most places now

yeah nah my mom's neighbor's place went up about 15k since December
there is no way this will last forever or end well though

2 more weeks

2:00 p.m.

FOMC Meeting

Two-day meeting, March 15-16

with the fed chairmen we have it'll end up with housing prices being $1bil each and them printing million dollar bills with Bidens face on them before they let any of this end.

No I’m literally looking now, I bid $35,000 on a $215k house and lost, I bid $13.500 over in a 185k and lost. Right now there are zero houses that aren’t shit around me between $150-275k range which is 90% of houses in this city.

$35k over*

my dad bid on a home recently with a $100k over cap, offering 35k initially, and lost as well. the listing was for ~$500k. shits retarded.

2700 sq ft. houses are going for 900k where i live. jesus christ

Lmao dumbass boomers waited two weeks until rates go up to sell their houses. Imagine being this late to the party

That’s retarded

Attached: 70F54201-9D60-445A-90FD-9CE811E7E5C1.png (828x1792, 2.13M)

That's a $400k home minimum where I'm at

oh yeah and my dad was a retard who bought in 2007 for $450k, then sold in 2014 for $400k, the house is now valued at ~$600k. his investing advice literally consists of "when it goes up, buy. then when it starts to go down, sell." so its definitely peak prices atm according to boomer dad forecast.

link me baby

if nobody buys the houses then there is no crash

housing will always constitute ~30% of wages. there's no way housing will crash unless we get an overnight 500 bp rate hike

Attached: IMG_20220216_193819_765.jpg (910x662, 116.53K)