Wtf bros

I just took one of my mom's anxiety pills. I feel amazing. Is this how people usually feel? No wonder I'm lagging behind.

Attached: 1643296143374.jpg (1106x1012, 69.91K)

Now try the man anxiety pills. Beer, weed, pussy, amphetameme etc

my dog got put on tramadol for cancer pain. when she died i took one of those pills and had my best day in the past 2 years. i hate being a dysgenic aspie

>Beer, weed, pussy, amphetameme etc
Find God.

Life is struggle, without struggle you are just floating through time.

just take lithium supplements, it's like 10 bucks for a years supply

Benzodiazepines are great but also terrible. The more often you take them the less they work and eventually you’ll have to take them just to feel normal. Take too many and you’ll completely black out and do STUPID ass shit you are would never normally do. Take them for too long continuously and you’ll become physically addicted. The only withdrawal that can kill you are withdrawals from benzodiazepines and alcohol. So take them every now and then but don’t make it an everyday thing

I had panic attacks and high anxiety my whole life. Xanax, klonipin, valium, stuff like that would stop a panic attack, mostly just made me too tired to panic and then the anxiety would come back the next day. Tried a bunch of SSRIs and other psyche meds too, nothing helped much. Well turns out the many, many doctors that I saw were just fucking idiots, my girlfriend diagnosed me with ADHD and ordered some adderall for me from a Florida drug farm. Been two years and feel great every day, no panic attacks and barely ever feel anxiety. I have accomplished more in two years than I had in the previous 30.

Felt the same way when I finally got prescribed Ritalin. Like holy shit, it's so easy to actually do things

>I just took one of my mom's dildos. I feel amazing. Is this how people usually feel? No wonder i'm gay.

Hot

Those are the loser pills

Redpill me on Adderall/Ritalin. What is the catch?

sage

It's only beneficial if your brain was wired to take it, otherwise its another recreational drug

The catch is that it's basically just meth so if you don't actually have ADHD it's not going to be the best thing to take long term.

I used to have prescription 60 my a day. U feel really good and get a lot of work done but eventually your personality disappears and ugh lose all your friends and stop exercising and sleeping. I was also smoking lots of pot and those together made me lightweight schizo

60mg*

Ritalin isn't actually an amphetamine, but yeah, the rest are. The best rated add drug is in fact literally meth, just at like 1/600 the dose you'd get on the street.

So much this. You have to have a special brain to be high on amphetamine.

Yes. I once had horrible insomnia (2 hours a night for a month, felt like I might die), and went to a walk-in clinic telling them ambien didn’t work, and they gave me 7 pills of Ativan. It was the best I ever felt in my life. Sometime later I got a friend of a friend to sell me 14 pills. I developed a tolerance so fast that by the end of the supply I was taking multiple at a time. Scared myself by how much I loved them so I’ve never touched benzo’s since. I know they would ruin my life.

Attached: 4DC71162-4247-439E-A7FD-124B97308B12.jpg (640x640, 90.14K)

Suspect I have it too. Going to hear from a psych service with my doc’s medical system sometime next week I think I’ll talk to them about it
What exactly made led you or your girlfriend to thinking you had ADHD and not just an anxiety problem?

Going through a psychiatrist is a waste of time, imo, there's no hard and fast way to diagnose it and your doctor can prescribe it without them. Better to just ask for a trial and see if it helps.
For me, I first seriously began suspecting it when I found out that it's common for add people to self medicate with nicotine

based other than beer. Drink whiskey

here is ur bitcoin kind sir

Her friend had been diagnosed, and she had similar symptoms to me. I didn't believe it, I always thought of the stereotype of bouncing off the walls and not being able to focus. Instead I was mopey, depressed, got stressed really easily, always anxious, had intense cravings for alcohol. I agreed to take the adderall kind of as a last resort, I had tried just about every drug and treatment for depression. The last thing I had tried was TMS therapy, like that toaster-on-head meme. At that point I figured it was dumb not to at least try the adderall.

I have a lot of social anxiety stuff that I don’t suspect is ADHD related or at least or to best of my knowledge. I constantly put myself out there to do stuff outside of my comfort zone but I still get struck with anxious nausea sometimes
Like if I’m eating at a table I become very self aware of it and lose my appetite and feel like vomiting
Otherwise I think a lot of my anxiety stems from an inability to reliably focus on tasks or people