I’d like the moonscape devs to release their own in-depth gameplay showcase videos so we know exactly what to expect...

I’d like the moonscape devs to release their own in-depth gameplay showcase videos so we know exactly what to expect from the game instead of just speculating about it.

Attached: 1643623366620.gif (500x279, 89.53K)

This is a marketing thread! OP is payed to post moonscape here.

Attached: 1639852713581.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

do you need them to fucking spoonfeed (You) everything? the game clearly looks like another farming simulator, faggot

We all know that nft games are mostly riddled with bugs. Almost zero effort is ever put into them and you know it

This thread will get 30-50 post with a lot of 1 post per ID because OP is talking to him self to bump thread.

Attached: 1632005106281.png (1538x906, 1.84M)

>literally everyone, their mother and their dog waiting for their own bags to pump.jpeg

OP, you're a third wolder, right? say it, speak it aloud, this is a safe space.

This is OP or other payed shill from his team. Posts are not organic they are payed to bump.

Attached: 1644978664150.png (1856x1144, 435.3K)

All I know from this game are from the shitty threads about them. So shitty they can't even say a date of release

The majin boo saga is honestly underrated when you think about it. It introduced some cool gimmicks like the fusion transformation and SSJ3

in your dreams. the shit is more than that

I'm also waiting for the game to release so it can finally pump the token's price desu. It always happens and then I'm out of there since nft games die pretty quickly

This bot is so annoying

Majin Boo is the best saga. Sure, power levels are shit, but there are great fightings. Goku vs Majin Vegeta is top tier, even the animation is awesome

the developers haven't announced a release date yet. only "relevant" thing right now is it's in closed beta, but only for those who were willing to pay to gain access to it.

Attached: 1643633818165.jpg (400x500, 41.98K)

>program a bot to spam threads with fudd with the same images and the same broken English each time
Whatever pajeet street shitter designed this thing clearly didn't do a good job about it

This shit is a paid game? I thought it was a p2e

>.jpeg
>it's a .gif picture
Fucking retarded tech illiterate faggot GTFO of here

They're just a quick way of dev's making money

user, nobody cares about that shit. Buy my next upcoming game instead or I'll have to force myself

Attached: 1643665685194.jpg (474x474, 21.48K)

Tell me more about the game, you probably know more than me

>no name shitcoin game that barely has anything to showcase
>expecting it to go somewhere any time soon
lmfao get a load of this nigger

Errrr--- I guess? Its basically sim city + farmiville but IN SPAAACE
And that's it, there is not a lot about it, there's a trailer I think

>this is a safe space
is that way, you retarded tourist

kek based

Fuck you

That's literally all there is to it for now, unfortunately. That's why I honestly think its devs are taking too long to show something to a more mainstream audience, potentially increasing interest in the token and thus pumping my bags in the process

I honestly think, ngmi

so, you think it is like a facebook game? pff, wait when it's realeased, your tongue is going to go directly to deep in your ass.

This motherfucker was way better than Kid Boo

FIGHT ME

Attached: 1623300564933.jpg (493x466, 52.45K)

Cell was way waaaay better. DBZ should have ended there

I'm getting tired of it

said the bot

go back to Any Forums retard

fcuk you

before they even release a product

what's your shit?