IT'S OVER

SELL EVERYTHING

Attached: sell everything.png (598x505, 224.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/7w864a.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WAR CORONA BIRD FLU INFLATION FED
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

holy fuck who pissed god off
there's like 20 bad things happening simultaneously and it keeps on giving

Don't worry, now that covid is out of the picture, Pfizer and Moderna will have a bird flu vaccin for you.

>Time to get my bird flu boosters

>holy fuck who pissed god off
Jews
Their religion literally has them hiding from God during passover

two more birds

>pic implies overreaction panictards
>posted by zerohedge
>not reported on by any outlets
yeah okay, two more weeks, etc

Because their god is literally Venus who passed over the planet as a comet and fucked it up.

Maybe since the state doesn't see people of pure blood as human anymore but gladly chops off your dick so you can feel good about yourself

This is likely a samefagging jew, or JlDF fags, engaging in christianity larping/promoting.

Attached: 1630312499105.png (1544x5888, 1.28M)

nothings happening, stop watching the media.

how many decades can the news cycle keep up the fear mongering before people get smart and turn it off?

Its not jewist tricks goy, yeahyeah its organic, move along#

I see you've taken the ThunderboltsProject pill, that's cool user (or possibly just the (((Velikovsky))) pill - in that case, cringe user), but their whole "every single religious and mythological thing ever is representative of the events that happened in the sky" is misleading and ignorant.

The jew god Yahweh (may the name be erased and forgotten) is a volcano god based on Baal and Moloch who demanded children to be burned alive as sacrifice (known as a "holocaust" [burnt sacrifice] offering): files.catbox.moe/7w864a.webm

By the way, for jews it's a sacred and time-honored act to fuck one's own mother as their volcano god Yahweh fucked his own mother, Asherah - pictured in the back of this pic. This is why "motherfucker" is often used as a compliment in jewish Hollywood productions. And when the jew Freud named the Oedipus complex after the Hebrew/Theban/Phoenician Oedipus, he was only acknowledging this ancient fact.

Attached: 1614650635409.jpg (771x1000, 117.01K)

there are zero things happening, the medical establishment is on it's last legs and flailing like a retarded child. Don't believe me? look up Hoxsey, he had a cancer cure in the mid 1900's and operated clinics for 30 years healing people.

Asian common cold, bird flu, Middle Eastern common cold, ebola, bird flu again, swine flu, ebola again, Asian common cold 2, and now they are shilling bird flu a yet again. It was shocking to see just how far government's were allowed by people to push draconian measures but isn't it too soon to start hyping up another mostly harmless virus? At least it was funny in a way how dramatically they played up Asian common cold 2. Instead of bird flu why not something even more outrageous? I think the balloon poodle plague is the perfect testing ground for martial law. Or maybe a weaponized cooties that was developed in Russia and deployed as an act of war against America. It's clear at this point that the unwashed masses will believe anything without the slightest hesitation, doubt, or questions. Or maybe China could be caught hacking the pentagon with an Atari and the hackers just happen to be carrying with them a notarized letter from Winnie the pooh himself written in both Chinese and English instructing the hackers to hack the pentagon. Infections are kind of a dead horse at this point so another 9/11 level false flag would be refreshing.

Never, because the mean realization time is longer than mean lifespans.

>before people get smart
user, imagine what the average person is like, now imagine that 50% of people are dumber than that

OP kill yourself

Don't eat the dead birds. Problem solved.

So far nobody has managed to tell me governments have anything to benefit from "subjugating and controlling the masses". What, do you think it makes their paperwork easier? Give me a reason.