What if we all gentrified a neighbourhood in detroit...

What if we all gentrified a neighbourhood in detroit? All we'd have to do is have 100 of us purchase these decaying $1000 houses in a specific spot, collectively invest in two security guards to patrol the neighbourhood, and do up the houses to the point where each would be worth half a million dollars due to their prime downtown location

Attached: detroit house.png (1068x557, 659.14K)

how much is property tax a year for that piece of shit?

i reposted the thread cause it was an interesting discussion

We can't do it in Detroit, it's full of violent niggers.

if this was possible it would unironically be giving back to a community lol

You need more than cheap houses to achieve gentrification in a area. You need a legit rave scene, art scene etc. Now you only have violent niggers and junkies.

$250000 for the first year.
You pay their back taxes

OP you realize thats in Hamtramack right?
I wouldnt live in Hamtramack without goddamn 50. cal machine gun pits on the corners of the lots and a Gundam in the garage

Drop contact
I am working on this now and neighbors would be nice.

Attached: dee5feb83a675a99b5c686337a5bd759.png (640x960, 447K)

You would be raped, robbed or murdered within a month.

While you build shit, the niggers will steal your materials. Then when built, niggers will break in while you're at work.

t.Live in gentrifying black hood.

No. Hell no. Not only are you going to get fucked on back taxes as others have mentioned (because detroit is a broken and dying city desperate for money) you're buying superfund land surrounded by superfund people with no law enforcement, no fire department, shitty water and sewer if it even fucking works, and good luck getting internet service that isn't hot dogshit without going with Starlink and paying out the ass for the privilege. Not to mention the cucked gun laws of the city and state making it harder to properly defend yourself and your property. All of minnesota is a frozen hellhole full of somalis waiting to rape your daughter and cut her clit off, I wouldn't live there unless I could kill anyone that stepped on the property for any reason at any time with the explicit written blessing of the mayor and governor.

feds would stop you

It would be impossible. Property management on large scale is pretty much a professional racket by the establishment complex. As other said you will either get property tax'd out or the locals will smash your shit up. As for why the guard this shit so much I would assume it is for the green/climate agenda. Loot the fuck out of the budget problem hospitals in city municipal areas (cause baby boomers have a shitton money to drain from) and chalk up hospital shortcomings to "covid variants pandemic year 7" and use said money to make some dystopic EV shitbox transport mass surveillance favelas. So it really boils down to economy structure. The feds arent so much evil but just plain greedy destructive cunts wielding a lot of power. They dont care some retards got rich off dogcoins/eth/btc. They fear like no ones business parallel economies set up through defi/monero as it ruins this real estate power game they own.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82.12K)

It's a hipster neighborhood, pussy.

How are they all still alive?

No, you reposted because you are a nigger looking for targets.

>It would be impossible. Property management on large scale is pretty much a professional racket by the establishment complex. As other said you will either get property tax'd out or the locals will smash your shit up.
from my research the property taxes on these shitboxes was less than $300. how much does it go up if you fix the houses?

Better than in Brooklyn where a house costs 2mil and you get robbed just as bad anyway

Overpriced. Think of the property taxes.

It just occured to me that niggers are about the same as nuclear radiation. They destroy land and make inhabitable by humans for decades to centuries.

My goal is to never have to really interact with some shut mumbling Mexican again. Gentrification sounds great and all, but it would be living around the dumbest people of terrible stock.

What about a rollercoaster?

Detroit is in Michigan you midwit. But you are not wrong. Based retard.