I make 25,000 USD per year as a college educated American in Japan. How do I profit from this?

I make 25,000 USD per year as a college educated American in Japan. How do I profit from this?
p.s. no i’m not a t**cher

Attached: 3685422125784.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

I'm assuming it's dirt cheap to live there, hence why so many weebs live there.

1 become a professional molester
2 molest women on the ladies only train
3?
4 profilt

Not bad

Like al countries, depends where. Tokyo is expensive. Hokkaido is not (very rural north).

Buy event exclusive anime/otaku merch and sell it online. Buy physical merch for otaku in USA/EU and mail it to them.

ive considered doing something like this. i’m in a large city so there would be significant opportunities for things like that. only problem is i know almost nothing about the otaku and weebsphere, despite browsing this zimbabwean turmeric roasting forum for almost a decade. how can i connect with my potential customers?

why are Nipponese so fucking poor?

Watch Onizuka.

from my understanding it’s decades long liquidity trap from boomers hoarding everything they made in the height of the 90s bubble. ive spoken to a few japanese who say their wage peaked in the 90s and has been stagnant ever since.

Eh you kind of have to know people, or at least where those communities hang out. Check out the Any Forums buyfag thread and check /jp/ if they have one too. Let them know where you are and offer to buy physical goods for them in exchange for crypto. It'll be tough until you get a reputation for not scamming people, but once you have it I'd imagine you're golden.

A good intermediate step would be to find out what someone wants, buy it, and put it up on ebay and let the person know it's there. Having a middleman would make them feel more comfortable taking the first step.

thanks for the pointers, i’ll check those out. a close friend has something like a shell company which he uses to give himself a visa while working remotely for a US company, and we’ve talked about making some sort of business through the company. i think that might make things easier legally.
ive also heard of people selling second hand luxury goods like handbags overseas here, since japanese people supposedly take amazing care of their things and they’re in above average condition. there would also be a learning curve here since i know nothing about luxury goods except the ones i hear basketball americans rap about. there’s nothing i’m not willing to learn though.

Do you have a nip gf? how are they?

dating another foreigner. we both speak japanese and look down on everyone else

Live in their shitty company dorms, stop going to 飲み会, flip hypebeast wear if its around you, maybe sell some “homemade American food” if you got access to Costco or a Base. Finesse the train ticket system. Flip otaku stuff.

If you’re working a legit job, most japs make their salary increase by switching companies (as is growing more popular among the youths)

Grow and Sell weed. No one knows what it looks or smells like and you can get 5千円 a gram easy

ok but tell me about japanese women, how are they?

Open an American food restaurant or produce and sell novelty western food like brie and aged cheeses.

So how do you live there? Do you have a permanent visa?

Yeah flipping some used luxury goods might work, but I know even less about that than I do anime figures. Good luck!

right now everyone is wearing masks but living in a city i see more beautiful women every week than i saw in my previous lifetime. also obese people are like unicorns here, everyone dresses nicely and presentably, it will be hard to go back home and see the lowered quality of the population.
>weed
i would like to not be deported and barred for life, but thanks.
ive only had 1 nomikai during covid, but at my company i don’t expect them to increase after covid either. i’m fully open to changing companies after a year or two, since i don’t have any real work experience before this. i graduated around the beginning of the coof

Buy 0.5 bitcoin per year.

came on a visa to teach english, quit after a few months for an office job because i’m terminally antisocial. ive studied the language for 6 years or so, and i’m good at it so i got a job at a japanese company. luckily in japan they have the philosophy that you can hire someone with no experience or hard skills and train them up, unlike back home where you’re expected to have done internships every summer and have 4 years of experience by the time you graduate. don’t ask what my job is though, the only answers are words with no meaning

i already knew that but how are they with western men, what ethnicity besides jap do they prefer? etc