So, are we going down again?

So, are we going down again?
This is my first bear market bro, I don't know what to expect
What the fuck is happening?
Is this normal?
I'm holding AVAX, LUNA, XRP, ROSE and EGG, and I'm comfy as fuck but my inexperience is making me kinda anxious
Any advice?

Attached: This-is-Fine-300x300.jpg (300x300, 27.98K)

Nah bruh keep calm, this is the dip
buy it or lose it forever
it is what it is
That's my advice

Buy in the dip ALWAYS faggot. Get some AVAX and CRO and hodl it

If past history is anything to go by, you are pretty much fucked if you hold anything that isn't BTC - and even then, BTC should dump extremely hard in the coming months if we truly are in a bear market. However, what's different from 2018 imo, is the fact that every asset in existence right now is in a kind of bubble meaning you can't just stack cash and be safe to prepare buying the bottom. What will matter more in the coming dire times are relationships and maybe ownership of actual valuable stuff (shelter, land, necessary commodities, weapons)

Good luck. Just gotta pray that the war won't touch the first-world countries too much

Never sell your coins, just hold

Do you truly believe that war could happen in these times? I haven't done any research about it so I can't tell.

Just hold before the run in a day

In a perfect scenario one would have sold near the top and have scaling dca throughout the bear market, using more profits the further things drop then throttle back as things rebound. I'm too retarded to do this so I just keep my buys both up and down, adjusting buys based on how violent the pumps or dumps are. The things keeping me from roping are playing with different schemes outside of DCAing coins and stocks. I messing with ebay sales, market gardening and aquaponics to distract me from the agony of bear world.

with avax don't worry, user

If you hold you are gonna make it

Attached: 12834A5A-8C9A-4A89-BA98-709D684FA1EE.jpg (1536x1536, 236.77K)

Historically speaking were in for another world war very soon.
However with globalization I believe our wars will all be bread and circuses until the elites gut and replace society/the economy to their liking.

This is the ideal answer if you have money to spend on actually physical assets. However most people here are looking to get rich with the scraps they have.

Accumulate and wait then accumulate and wait some more is all I'm going to do. I live in a fairly stable country so I'm not too worried.

Welcome to the show. We're going down.
>you can't just stack cash
Here's a tip dipshit, if society collapses to the point that cash becomes worthless your "commodities" aren't going to help.

>I'm too retarded to do this
Kek, can relate

>Never sell your coins
kek. so what's the point?

To be the biggest bagholder in all the land you fucking retarded nigger.

fiat is becoming worthless or unavailable, get crypto and pm's while you still can.

We going down again and no one can save us.

I've no longer hopes on this market.

ITS OVER.

The thing is (at least how I approach it) is to get some blue-chips and hold them for 3 to 4 years
Low cap coins are more like a bet, if that shit 2x or 3x I sell and never go back

Don't write like reddit retard. It is normal to be anxious but you gotta stay strong

Yeah, inflation is gonna eat us alive, we are screwed in every possible way

i don't think it'll be an apocalypse in the long run but more a situation where people are going to ask themselves why they want to keep an account full of it when they have other options? especially since governments are starting to just take shit more brazenly than in the past. civil forfeiture gone wild, which amazingly has not been insanely abused up until now.