Side Hustle General /SHG/

The end is near edition

The markets are going down
There is massive inflation
Post ideas to make money on the side to buy the dip

Attached: 1635127086771.jpg (1024x917, 82.89K)

been looking at selling Alibaba products on Amazon, anybody doing this?

kek

specifically organic soap, am I retarded or what?

Every single pajeet on earth is already doing this, where have you been?

I don't know very much, but I looked into this game a while back. All I can say, be prepared to do a fuckton of research and have patience. Get-rich quick is a lie in side-hustles unless you're a literal genius.

This is reason #1: Saturation to hell and back and back to hell.

I bought some shitty modern MTG cards about 2 years ago for $250, and I've been piecing it out slowly, maybe 1 sale every 2 weeks, for an average of about 700$ per quarter. It's not a main source of income but gets me some extra scratch. As I flip them into cash, I covert that money into sealed product and reserve list cards, as an alternative investment.

I was considering doing photo editing for people. I've been on imageboards for over 12 years and know my way around Photoshop. Modern versions have smart delete features that repairs things automatically, so it's trivial to repair rips and shit, too. You can get 2-5$ per photo, up to $30 for wedding photo adjustments.

In an informal setting, I've been discussing investing with friends, family, and coworkers, and helping them to become more financially literate, too.

not properly saturation, but since they take 70% of your gains, you're basically working for Amazon

>70% of your gains
Holy shit. I didn't know it was that bad. Good luck, OP.

If I sell shit on ebay, I get something like 20% in taxes, fees, and overhead. Jesus.

Lemonade

Yes, probably not straight 70%, but 'you have' to make promotions and you pay for them, and there are tons of 'fees' for the stock and other stuff.
>30% now
ebay noggers are trying to become like Amazon, but without the amazon benefits, kek

Always terrible. Iced coffee. 75 cents for a lemonade is a rip off, $2.50 for an iced coffee is a bargain.

Posts like this remind me that it is possible even for average Joes to start a business if they set they're mind to it. Remember that people actually throw money away at Starbucks of all places.

That's the price of providing prime shipping fulfilled by Amazon. Amazon shoppers expect nothing less. It's an absolute cultural blight.

I swear if infinite scrolling and retailer memberships were banned society would be at least 30% better within a week.

There was a time when the lemonade stand was something you overpaid for to promote little entrepreneurs. Now it's market competitive.

I have a full-time job.

Attached: pepe asks himself why it has to be this way.png (412x351, 73.63K)

Howdy /shg/ crew, should we combine the Entrepreneur General /entg/ and this one, since they have the same spirit.

Bumping to show support.

Just make your own soap instead of having gooks make it

checked
Thanks user. Looking for other ways to make money. There is not a lot of doordash clients in my area

I sell $5 for 1 32oz cup and $8 for events and people buy 8t lmfao