Andre Cronje's wild scam ride

What can we expect?

Attached: Solidly scam.png (1621x852, 132.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

solidly.exchange/swap
github.com/andrecronje/solidly#mainnet
youtube.com/watch?v=h4yyLdrZdYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A scam

What happened? Did you lose all your money?

No, not yet at least.
The SOLID token (not the solid snake scam but the actual main token of this exchange) should release today, or at least in the next 24 hours. I just made a thread to talk about it

>main token of this exchange
DEX* would be appropriate, and also I'm referring to Solidly

solidly.exchange/swap
github.com/andrecronje/solidly#mainnet

No idea what we can expect about this DEX. Fantom already has a lot of dapps for that purpose like Spooky, Spirit or even the recently released Wigoswap. But all DEX tokens that had a little hype or brand recognition pumped hard regardless of their tokenomics or ponzi features like farms, so I thought why not make a thread about it. Unless it's poor manners?

Attached: babymumubobo.png (1140x858, 484.16K)

This is pure trash to use. Can't even withdraw liquidity, at least on my end.
Why couldn't he just clone uniswap or sushi like everyone else?

This guy is the worst
His projects have poor coding
Cream hack he takes everyone’s tokens and gives them his shitty token
Yearn gas fees are the highest in defi
He’s all hype and a thief
I’m not hating on anyone who invests with him, just know to sell quick because he’s on to the next thing in a few months

This dude is a retarded scammer how does he keep getting away with it

I actually agree. Having to refresh in order to see price updates is extremely jarring and unintuitive. Yeah, tell me about it. Do you remember K3PR? Even though it was vaporware at the time it still pumped massively because of hype. Hence why I made this thread, wondering if somehow we could expect something similar in scale or if it'll end up being a total waste and disappointement

Remember that time he kept releasing “test” tokens of k33per then rugging?

>another swap
Great

Yearn charges a 20% performance fee on Fantom
People use his products because of his reputation, even though he's fucked up multiple times

When is this launching?

kek
I almost pussied out of buying and holding FTM because of his retardation. I legit thought it would also rug in a way, glad that it went against my expectations
>competition is healthy for the space to grow
>j-just use our new product, okay??
Probably today, but no indication as to when.

Attached: 1599122503055.jpg (900x873, 206.09K)

why should anyone care about this? genuinely curious. its simply a swap? theres a token cash grab coming?

It's another Andre Cronje experiment™, nothing more. It could be big because of hype

After all these years he keeps getting away with it

Attached: 101325498725.gif (384x239, 1.09M)

maybe we should stop buying his scams

Attached: file_k0dz9s3mt.png (2048x1618, 508.76K)

No kaine is a worse scammer

Liquidity I supposed to be extremely high from what I understand. So if I want to usdc to USDT in large amounts less is taken for fees. Example : I swapped usdc to Fantom today on spooky, got less than I should have and paid about $10. Solidly should lessen that quite a bit. If that’s true, a lot of people are going to be using this.

Rubic unironically already does everything Solidly does, better and has way more tools and functions like swap + multichain bridge.

my rubic stays cubic.
youtube.com/watch?v=h4yyLdrZdYs
yet people use yearn and make money off it.