Even before Vince bought out his father, he planted the seeds with "that guy". I'm not gonna mention that guy's name...

Even before Vince bought out his father, he planted the seeds with "that guy". I'm not gonna mention that guy's name, because we don't talk about him. And then Vince transitioned to Bob, giving Bob a long run, creating a great lineage so that Terry could spark off the 80s boom. The 90s came and Vince, knowing that Terry needed to be renewed for next phase of his plan, let Terry go to Eric, while setting up the table for Steve. Of course, Steve was just one part of the plan, because Vince had to set things up with the Anoia family. Ensuring that the right people would meet and hook up. With Steve as his vanguard, Vince ushered in both the 90s and 00s boom. Steve burned bright, but he was also burning out fast. To ensure that Steve would play his part in 2022, Vince forced Steve out. As an inside joke, when Steve eventually came crawling back, Vince fined Steve 200K. Because he knew he was going to bring Steve back in 2022. Anyway, Vince then built John and finally, he brought Joe in.

I'm skipping out on a LOT of details, but suffice it to say, Vince has had a continuous story running since the 70s. Meanwhile, "Booker of the Year" Tony Khan, can't run a story that spans the width of one Premium Event to the next. Hangman as champ you say? That was an Elite storyline and only lasted as long due to delays. As soon as that story hit the finale, there's no thought for what comes after. Hangman's just left spinning his wheels. Jericho feuds? Those were all Jericho, who learned from Vince. Meanwhile, Joe vs Brock has been brewing for over 30 years. Vince gave Mark the Streak, so that Joe and Brock could be the ones to beat Mark at Wrestlemania. He even had Terry bring Bill into the business so that Bill and Joe could eventually have a Spear Off. Hell, Vince even got Donnie the presidency. You think Donnie could have become a demagogue without the WWE propping him up?

Attached: 6iqacx9l2pj81.jpg (1080x1918, 163.14K)

Didn't read so I'm just gonna assume you're an edrone and ratio you

OPbros what do we do now?

Now what the fuck did Billy Graham do to you? I do not know about the aew part since they have that "4 pillars" stuff going with darby, sammy, MJF and Jungle Boy but yes he is really relying on debuts a lot. I agree with the WWE part.

OPfaggotbitchmotherfuckers.....

I don't understand what you mean

R A T I O
A
T
I
O

meds, now
OP BTFO

who?

Oooooh you must be some kinda insider using everybody’s first name like that.

is this an AI generated wwe history lesson?

Take a break from the internet

HEADSHOT
KILL CONFIRMED

He must know them personally!
How can he know their real first names!
We should believe him unequivocally!

We don't talk about Brutus the Barber Beefcake oh no no no

Attached: Tony Vlachos.jpg (496x722, 249.41K)

kek Opetty btfo

You are absolutely delusional

>ratio you
What does this mean?

WE DO SAY THAT WORD HERE BROTHER

Attached: FCE1A1EA-6F39-4622-AC22-A655B1942CD0.jpg (894x689, 54.78K)

absolutely based

You have to go back

Attached: 9B30ADBB-6519-4B82-BAA7-A05012EB2025.jpg (789x1024, 140.05K)

It's zoomer slang for sex