Will biz ever marry and have kids?

Will biz ever marry and have kids?

Attached: Snaptik_7065400-VideoToMp4.webm (576x1024, 1.69M)

I am and have 2. They are the light of my life and unironically saved my soul.

I doubt I will. I've been single for 8 years. a woman fell madly in love with me last year but there were a shit ton of factors that made it impossible to work and undesirable to even try to make it work

I am 27 years old and I never even kissed a girl

No. Not enough space and houses in my country. I only get them if I leave this hellhole

based

Attached: 1585073650870.jpg (410x598, 39.54K)

Based user don't fucking treat them like kids with that gogo gaga bobo bullshit talk to them like MEN like ADULTS. You better be forcing them to learn the basics of everything I mean EVERYTHING. Language, sports, music, computers and coding. You give them a fundemental teaching in all these things and more so that when they grow up and find a passion in something they will probably already be well versed in whatever that hobby is. God bless you and your family.

mmm... imagine the taste of the blondes semi-wiped asshole.. mmmmmm.............

My man, I feel exactly the same. Like, if it wasn't for those two little monsters I think in the future I'd have killed myself. But not now. The only thing that anchors me to this world is knowing that they need me.

Nothing is more especial than the link between a parent and his child. Don't forget that, biz. Don't let your parents down, and if you're thinking on an hero, please don't do it. I can't imagine how impossibly hard has to be to realize that your own child killed himself.

yes. YES. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. You'd better do it too.

You fucking bet, when that day comes its going to be boot camp from the day they pop out. They will probably hate me for it but in reality I am more upset that my own parents didn't force me to pick up any kind of skill when I was young.

I'm trying but women don't make it easy.
>It's a cancelling before the first date episode
>It's a I think we need to talk for a month before I meet you episode
>It's a I saw you wanted children but I ignored it episode
>It's a I never had any intention of meeting you but was entertained episode

And then you meet one you fall for and she dumps you after you decide to open up about yourself to her so you're stuck thinking about her everyday. These are women in their 30s behaving like teenagers - it's very frustrating.

Attached: Thinking Cat.jpg (418x434, 98.28K)

im 32. no.

I'm trying but it doesn't work, I think my sperm is impotent.

user I BELIEVE IN YOU FORGET ALL THAT BULLSHIT FIND SOMEONE LOOK THEM IN THE EYE TELL HER YOU WANT TO DIE TOGETHER

KEEP TRYING DONT GIVE UP BE STRONGER

WARNING: Any Forums is a cocaine and hookers board. Any senpai-posters have instantly outted themselves as newfags who will scurry back to Any Forums the moment the bear market sets in.

God we really need a bear market holy shit. Imagine the smell.

based as usual, user. keep it up.

This but 32

Attached: 1645067973243.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

unless I get rich, no.

Already do, a bit late to be asking. Better off if you don't in most cases.

I have a ten day old daughter, our first.
I will not marry because family law seems rigged against the man.
I still get mentally worked up about shit that shouldn't matter, like stupid people at work and the fact that I am an abysmal investor so far.
All in all it's much better than aging as a single, my gf is great too.

No and I have had so many women think I wouldn't pull out lmao

28 y/o kisslees here too.

So am I, 1 kid and 1 on the way. A good woman helps protect us against our baser instincts.

>That spacing
Any Forums is one of the few boards where you can find how to monetize fe(male) hookers on cocaine and children nursing tips. Go back.

Attached: 1645137852255.png (285x208, 61.07K)

>I can't imagine how impossibly hard has to be to realize that your own child killed himself.

Shoulda thought of that before mindlessly spawning another ape.

They're single and 30+ for a reason user. Take the teenager pill. Be her first. Pair-bond max. Make sure she has a good relationship with her father.