>Haven't been to Chipotle in years
>Order a burritos/chips
>That'll be 19.62
>Hand employee a $20
>Employee:"Sir we don't give change"
>Scrounge up 75 cents
>"Sir we don't give any money back if you pay with cash"
>Pay with credit card

The Plandemic is over, what is this communist corporation doing? Is it even legal to take cash but not provide change?

Ty for reading my blog

Attached: Chipotle1.jpg (663x401, 100.47K)

My bowl is still like $8 so idk if you are double maxing all the add ons or what.

not accepting cash is illegal in a few cities because illegals get paid off the books

is this the first time you've been outside in 2020? why do you think we're bullish on crypto when you can barely pay with cash anywhere.

checked. i don't know if this is true since a lot of large venues and restaurants are credit only, but I wouldn't even be suprised if it was.

it's a law in philly, but philly is a shithole and I never go there so I can't confirm of its being enforced

my local chipotle doesnt accept cash either. based, fuck worthless paper just use funny numbers on your phone hehe

I ordered 2 burritos and a bag of chips

all that and a bag of chips?

i don't even have a credit card, at this point i'm already running out the door i can't pay them

I was just at the wells fargo center in philly for a nigger ball game and it was all credit there.

tell you what, i'll run out and go to the convenience store nearby, get exact change, and then come back and pay for my burritos then i'm never eating there again

I looked it up and apparently they have machines that you can use to convert cash into prepaid debit cards there
not sure if there is a surcharge for that

How the fuck do people eat this shit?

Literal goy food

Attached: huh.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

as far as fast food goes it's not terrible, but the people working there clearly hate their lives so I avoid it because of how unpleasant it is.

Checked. True in NYC. They banned cashless businesses.

kek I live here and I didn't even know that, I really only use cash for drugs

I had a date once and for some reason she really wanted to go eat chipotle, I couldn't even stand the smell of it, I just paid and watched her eat.

It's probably one of the most disgusting experiences I've ever had, it's all just gooey mashed together rice with a shit load of rancid sour cream thrown on top
I get sick just thinking about it.

Do you have Wickr Me? What's your username?

For me it's
>Burrito Bowl
>Steak
>Brown rice
>Queso Blanco
>Salsa
>Guac

Attached: Snapchat-1360330165.jpg (2000x3756, 2.06M)

Ooops wrong image

Attached: Snapchat-492450284.jpg (960x1803, 215.09K)

>$10+
>Food coma after eating it
>But still makes you hungry again in like 2 hours
>Poop the whole thing out in like 8 hours so you know there is no nutrition in it

At least with a burger you don't immediately get hungry again until the next meal

Kek dude made sure to get those disgusting looking toe in the picture

Wtf is wrong with your toes

Do Americans still use 1 cent coins?

No, and if there's a penny on the ground I'm willing to bet my portfolio barely anyone is gonna pick it up unless they're homeless or a druggie