What are the chances XRP Ripple wins the lawsuit, I can't take this much longer bros

What are the chances XRP Ripple wins the lawsuit, I can't take this much longer bros

Attached: 1644891077498.jpg (640x480, 23.67K)

still waiting on those fucking docs that were supposed to unseal today

I'm sorry you fell for the scam bud, good luck though

Unironically, pretty high. And why can't you wait? Istg some of y'all aren't cut out for investing. You either panic sell or fomo buy like retards.

The ledger has utility. Ripple winning or getting a settlement gives them clarity, unlike other blockchains. IMF considers it a potential stablecoin. Governments have already demo'd their uses. The more XRP is bought and the rate of said purchases, the lower the supply and the higher the price.

It won't go to 1000, 10000 or 35000. That's retarded. It'll probably go to around $10 in the FOMO phase, and depending on implementation and Ripple potentially burning their remaining XRP, it can go higher.

I never saw XRP as a retirement plan. I found it to be an easy way to make a quick buck, I'll sell and then most likely buy Ripple shares after the IPO.

You're not gonna be a millionaire (although I'd love to be wrong), but you won't bust to 0 either. The FUD is due to XRP's price not moving for years and market cap, which is reasonable. But it's utility and potential for use will drive demand, and with the limited supply could increase the price.

Those are my thoughts on XRP. Don't invest money you'll miss. That's my advice.

XRP is crypto for idiots
no US exchanges and they missed out on the whole bullrun for a 3x
the founders use it to dump on holders and stack other cryptos
it's done

>gaara
that lil nigga gets me in the feels bros
that being said idk but i'm pretty much all in

Finally someone said it. The xrp reddit is even worse. When moon? When Lambo? When will my wife let me back in the bedroom? Stfu and enjoy the low prices, hope it falls back to 50 cents so I can buy even more. Trying to launch myself into 6 figure hell here while you wanna panic sell like a retard, I don't care if it will take another 8 months.

Attached: 1644553204160.png (699x518, 324.75K)

Chances are looking good but they will find a way to delay the case another two decades.

>I don't care if it never happens
fixed this
how can you look at XRP and still feel bullish?
there's been no development outside of an airdrop since 2014
when will banks actually use XRP?
not ripple payments with the option to use XRP
XRP holders are worse than BCH holders

Also the entire ripple lawsuit is bullshit, the director of the SEC who opened this case left almost immediately after to go work for a company heavily invested in bitcoin and eth, with that they also been basically doing everything they can to drag their nuts to slow this down this case, short of just begging the judge to let them win because it would be a embarrassment if they lose and set a bad president.

It honestly the best system, swift banks who use close boarder payment system work but they don't support the much more than the 10 million dollar range, also they can take up to 30 minutes while ripple has a time of three seconds.

Bitcoin and eth had similar lawsuit with the sec and banks are willing to use it they just don't want to make a move untill the lawsuit gets inorder.

Even if they win, XRP won't go anywhere.

Fact. We legit just have to wait.

Btw the lawsuit probably won't end till August, if the SEC doesn't ask for another extension and they take the maximum time needed to make a discovery this will end by August short of dropping the case.

So August best case senerio, won't be surprised if there's another extension.

Cryptocurrencies are not regulated and the current financial system wants to remain on top. These legal disputes are necessary in laying the groundwork for how these tools will be implemented. But it's a matter of when not if at this point.

Attached: 1641684425458.jpg (460x444, 47.13K)

ripple has escrow
no other major crypto has a slow release escrow account
they should have used miningto collect their rewards but they got lazy and made it like selling stock
that's why the SEC is coming after them
>banks are willing to use it they just don't want to make a move untill the lawsuit gets inorder.
bullshit
banks have had years to use XRP
people were saying the same shit to me 6 years ago
XRP is a fools investment
banks are more likely to build their own crypto or fork an open sourced code
they'll never trust ripple

yeah but ripple's escrow system is the nearest crypto comes to securities
the SEC looks the other way for mined crypto and small meme coins but not top 100 cryptos without mining and continue selling on the open market
ripple is a scam and you're stupid if you can't see it

But a security allows a shareholder to earn a portion of the profits of a company. If Ripple is already a private company with a future desire to set an IPO, isn't comparing XRP to a stock a bit odd? If Ripple does well, there may be a correlation to a higher demand for XRP, but the same could be said for oil companies stocks increasing in proportion to the price of oil as a commodity.

You may be right, but I'mma still hodl and see where things go.

XRP will win the lawsuit
Then the price will pump
Then it will get relisted
Then it will pump again
Then I will dump my entire position

I think it will go 4 figures. But it won't be anytime soon. Maybe 2030 when it enters the "all the money" phase.
Most people will sell before $10.