Still carrying two identical belts for no reason

>still carrying two identical belts for no reason

Attached: Rampage-2-25-2022.jpg (1200x675, 229.68K)

it looks cool

Each inception of the TNT title holder has had some sort of gimmick, up until the Battle of the Belts

>Cody 1st: Unfinished
>Brodie: Recoloured
>Cody 2nd: Details Completed
>Darby: Black Strap
>Miro: Bulgarian Emblem / White Strap
>Sammy: Diamond Faceplate

Sammy carrying both I guess could technically count as another layered refinement. Personally I think they've commissioned a new belt for whoever wins and so Sammy is stuck in this holding period for the time being. I think he'll be dropping the title after Revolution to whoever wins the ladder match.

They had to or else it would have just been a blatant rip off of the Michaels/Razor feud

Attached: scott-hall-ic-champion.jpg (600x300, 29.11K)

Why is Sammy carrying around an interim title?

Why didn't Shida continue to wear her old AEW women's title together with the new they gave her?

I'm not sure if I like it or not.
On one hand it gives him something special that'll be remembered and that came naturally due to Cody having the meme virus. On the other hand having two identical belts is kinda weird and unnecessary

booker of the year

Why did they create an interim title when Cody was only out for like two weeks instead of making Sammy and Dustin's match a number one conterdership match?

>Details Completed
Of course you faggots think this company finally finishing the belt is amazing

he has autism
please understand

Call it an upgrade over the og belt, the whole muh definitive version is cope

Actually I think the belt's original design is what they should have done. But TNT refused

If you won two belts, wouldn't you carry them both to make yourself look like more of a winner?
Only one technically counts, but it's NOT the bedazzled shiny diamond one that he had before, so he wants to keep it along with the "true" TNT title.
How the fuck do people see this as a negative? Dude won two belts so he carries them. We've been talking about it for a month now.

he's gonna merge them into the TBS belt

Not a dime in sight

They say how over Becky 2 Belts was and were hoping to get that same type of reaction.

AEW's retarded.

He hasn’t filled up his skill tree enough to merge them together yet

Ones the interm belt he won. The other os the real belt.

I don't watch all the time and when I saw him with 2 belts I thought he was both TNT and TBS Champion for a while. They should do something about it.

I think it's a cool look