Which better?

don't know what gem should i choose biz bros i want to hodl one of this for 3 years at least

Attached: avaxeth.png (1536x1024, 185.98K)

>eth
follows bitcoin.trash
>avax
stays up.doesn't give a fuck
t. avax holder

Attached: 1644699690869.jpg (820x836, 153.86K)

just considering price points avax is a far better hodl

AVAX
>revolutionary consensus
>huge scalability (sub-nets)
>sub-second finality
>cheap
>shipping rapidly
>relatively small mcap

ETH
>classical consensus
>distant promise of sharding for scaling
>slow as shit (ETH 2.0 will not change this)
>expensive as fuck (ETH 2.0 will help a bit)
>mired in politics, development is glacial
>huge mcap

I know which one i'm holding

This, be based, hodl AVAX

forget about the fucking eth, and stay with avax

Avax is better than eth

the most bullish sign for AVAX is that it makes ETHfags seethe more than any other ETH killer

Attached: 1643840606990.jpg (640x360, 97.05K)

>avax uses dag
you tell me OP...

BASED

Do you value decentralization and security, or TPS?

Where does the value of a blockchain home from?

the one to the left

It's amazing how these guys all played nice with each other early 2021, but we all know big business isn't going to want to deal with multichain bullshit, crypto needs more solidarity so they can just worry about 1 coin and one network, not have to try and build on 7 different fucking chains. So naturally the gloves finally came off this year.

Hmmm lets see
>one has pumped to 4.7k then dumped back to 2, sitting at 3
>one has a ATH of like what 130, dumped back to 60 back up around 90s/100s right?
I mean which do you think has room to grow

ethereum people basically admit that Ethereum is bottlenecked by consensus and will *require* to pivot to Avalanche consensus eventually, Which's probably very hard task to do considering even switching to POS is taking ages.

Avalanche solved one of the 3 biggest bottlenecks in blockchains, And already have brilliant and better approach to state bloat than Ethereum in various ways:

>True finality versus longest chain rule meaning state expiry/pruning is possible while it's impossible on ethereum
>Scaling horizontally through subnets
>Primary network (C-X-P chains) as the beneficiaries of the the economic incentive that validating subnets will provide, Meaning the C-Chain for example (Or possibly other chains, I believe it's possible through governance to add another chain to the primary network) will further decentralise itself (Equal participants to Ethereum, or even lower, will always give Avalanche the lead in decentralisation due to the consensus, In ethereum only subset of nodes can participate in the consensus while in Avalanche every single node does, And i'm not even talking about finality which will always be substantially faster), making it absolute ideal settlement layer for zkRollups when they mature (2024+ probably)

Avalanche positioned itself in a way that's almost hard to believe, Not sure if that was planned initially because it's brilliant, As it stands rightnow i don't see how Avalanche won't be the leading protocol in *EVERY* scaling approach the space is currently developing and experimenting with, Through the monolithic approach, Through horizontal scaling or through the Rollup-Centric approach.

Vitalik used to say only nice things about Avalanche before the AvaLabs actually delivered product (which btw most thought they won't, few teams tried to implement Avalanche consensus but failed miserably, perlin/ripple/tezos/bch to name a few), Purely from political reasons i believe, Honestly i lost some respect to moneyskelly because of this

Jfc. Stay up to date. Big business is dependent on Chainlink as an abstraction layer. If a contract is chainlinked, it will immediately be available for multichain smart contracts all under 1 interface.

The only people that seem to be building on Avax are Pajeets. Seems like another BSC tier meme coin chain. Cosmos, DOT and ALGO are where the more serious projects will be built.

>avax
>etherium
>gem
kek

buddy crypto is such a convoluted mess you really think a theatre major cares about any of that? coin go up, avax big go up. can't wait to spend my days putting together dance routines and banging pretty theatre chicks.

I'd say AVAX or at least do some deep research on both so you can realize which one fits the better for your budget since ETH gas fees are kinda expensive

theyre all meme coins ALL OF EM, get dogeb0nk the truest memecoin

Attached: 1638762599505.jpg (798x960, 50.9K)

Why would you choose ETH when you have AVAX?