How are they getting the wallets?

I'm retarded and I don't understand how Canada is able to find these wallets that easily. Isn't the whole point of crypto to avoid this? How do we beat ZOG?

washingtonexaminer.com/news/canada-freezes-at-least-34-crypto-wallets-funding-freedom-convoy

Attached: Why rent.jpg (600x400, 56.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgGCOgXMemg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it could just be propaganda.

Not my problem.

Moneroooo

Redneck Truckers thought playing 5D chess with Justin Trudeau was going to be a cake walk. Lol Daddy Trudeau just BTFO'd your whole weak ass movement.

Should've used Monero.

Attached: grandtheftmonero.png (1893x2700, 3.31M)

>DAE DEFEATZ LE ZOGBOTZ>>>????
yes, use a mixer as the funds come in across multiple changing adresses.
you're cringe, and definitley a faggot.

>freezes-at-least-34-crypto-wallets

Attached: 17262738.jpg (474x340, 28.08K)

This

Attached: 20220203_003937.jpg (1080x1080, 116.83K)

There's no way it's real unless these retards stored their tokens on a CEX

are you retarded? they don't have to track anything, even if you buy a burger for a trucker from a bank account which gets transfers from a BTC wallet, both the account and the wallet will be frozen for in-canada transfers. the gov can do it, just like that. court orders are trivial.
it's exactly how the war on drugs is being fought for years, and now you're just starting to understand how thoroughly wicked the war on drugs is.

>Redneck Truckers thought playing 5D chess with Justin Trudeau was going to be a cake walk. Lol Daddy Trudeau just BTFO'd your whole weak ass movement.

Attached: 1644787298613.png (285x208, 61.07K)

this X 1000.
we are ruled by constant bluffing now. (see WW3)

They cannot freeze your wallet user. Unless you are keeping your crypto on a pozzed central exchange.

That is a man

i dunno why they don't just hang him. But is most likely right. It's just FUD to keep people from donating.

Journalists are retarded. These aren't "frozen". They just released a list of addresses.

I want to bleach this mestiza

>he thought crypto was private
This is why you didn't (won't) make it.

Wait so is Monero a wallet or a currency? For some reason I thought it was one of the myriad shitcoins.

they can only freeze custodial wallets. as long as you're not sending or receiving btc on an exchange, it can't be seized. and any "tainted btc" must have some kind of majority consensus to be labeled as such, which I doubt would be acceptable to the btc community in this case. so the gov can only fuck with exchanges or "make bitcoin illegal". which we all know is not possible. the CAD and Trudeau are so close to being BTFO.

interesting video about what is and isn't illegal about the protest and emergency act:
youtube.com/watch?v=sgGCOgXMemg

It's very easy if they're not using monero

>Public ledger
>Coming from a givesendgo address

Gee I dunno.

This unironically crashes crypto. It can't do the one thing it was made to do. With no fiat off ramp wtf are they suppose to with these shitcoins. How will they pay their bills?