Which female wrestler is the most naive and innocent?

Which female wrestler is the most naive and innocent?

Attached: Skye-Blue.jpg (1080x1348, 240.97K)

Not that slut

Non. Women are not naive and innocent, it’s just a gimmick they work to manipulate simps into playing provider for them.

Tay Conti

This. Women are deceitful creatures by nature.

None of them. Women are inherently selfish by nature and will do whatever they want regardless of how it affects people. Women who get into wrestling are 10x worse. The only two exceptions I can think of is Molly Holly and maaaaaaaaaybe Ivory but Ivory was getting piped down while she was with WWF guaranteed.

>Which female wrestler is the most naive and innocent?
Xia Brookside or Candy Floss.

Getting harder and harder to find a real one these days, what with social media and app driven dating. You think you’ve lucked out then 3 months down the line the mask slips and your dating a skizo

Seething incels.

nah you are cause if you actually talked to any women you'd know how shady they can be.

SLK

If you weren’t a seething incel you wouldn’t generalise women.

Not you defending church-fronting scammer Nora Stank Ass Greenwald

Natalya unironically.

me

If anything I am the opposite. I’ve fucked hundreds. It’s all so tiresome

Xia has been exposed to the business since childhood, is an anti-vaxx chud, and is dating a roid monkey. She'll be Paige in a couple of years.

Nikki Cross considering the stories I have heard about how she bought pizza for the nxt crew who were standing and cheering during that performance center era Raw.

Izzy

Sasha Banks. After all, she is confirmed still a virgin.

There are exceptions to every rule but generalizations and sterotypes exist for a reason.
Damn Molly was a skank too? I guess there are no decent women in the wrestling business.

Most likely the woman who looks like the biggest plastic thot bimbo is the most innocent, still with high school bf type. In my experience thats the case and arthoes/alt girls/tom boys are completely broken hoes.

Yes. She doesn’t take Sheamus’ BWC in every orifice she can either

>using anti-vaxx as a pejorative

Just admit you base all your opinions on what corporate media says