Where is it?

Where is it?

Attached: images.jpeg-91.jpg (678x452, 21.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yt849wJyVk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here: youtube.com/watch?v=5yt849wJyVk

>same thread
>everyday
Fuck off you tripfaggot, Bobby Lashley sucks and has a lisp like a homosexual

Best Pink Floyd album right here.

Attached: 4BE108F6-2DD3-4935-899C-1C4305E26933.jpg (250x250, 8.41K)

Coming soon bitch, send me your address and I'll pre-order a copy for your dumb goofy ass and bring some joy to your miserable e-drone life.

There's literally nothing wrong with having a body made out of clay

we just have to wait until the 2k game comes out so this dude disappears

>let's wait for the WWE game to release so no one will make fun of us for having no game
The IQ of the tranny everyone.

not really, my train of thought was that this is dude is a paid shill that will dissappear once the game hits the market, but thanks you edrone for letting us know that you're already in cope mode for when the game comes out and plays like shit

Nah it’s good but mostly feels empty best is The Wall

NOT SO FAST, MY FRIEND

Attached: floyd.jpg (1000x1000, 172.71K)

in your ass LMAO

Effectively dead in the water. Stuck in development hell with no release date in sight. It's just adding to AEW's huge financial losses.
Agreed.

wrap it up and release the user interface as some phone app

It's classic AEW. Loads of big claims up front, then have ultimately delivered fuck all.

We delivered CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.

>He's paid to post threads on Any Forums
Why would that even be bad? You do it for free, why not support the dude in case your schizo theory is true?
Anyway, whatever OP is getting paid by the imaginary headcannon is a drop in the bucket compared to the 20 million already blown on this vaporware game.

Its Live at Pompeii ya plebs. 69-72 Pink Floyd >>>> Post-DSOTM

Attached: 1598975155818.png (483x470, 183.71K)

Nigga look like giant gonzales bodysuit

based

>We

Attached: 1645657739712.jpg (600x451, 30.61K)

>paid shill
This is standard cope for 'someone else thinks differently to me and it makes me really uncomfortable, so they must be being paid to do it'. Doesn't matter what sport or hobby you're into, you'll see fragile people coping by accusing others of being 'paid shills'.