$ulab is a nocode chain platform and they apparently have more smart contracts for nft erc-721 nft-related shit than...

$ulab is a nocode chain platform and they apparently have more smart contracts for nft erc-721 nft-related shit than contracts for creating tokens. I want them to develop both equally. I need a lot of bullshit made with their products to ensure my gains.

Attached: dumpster.jpg (259x194, 9.29K)

>$ulab
picture related

>literally a dumpster
you're aware aren't you

OP we already told you you can't post your mom's pics here

This is a payed shill thread. OP is being payed to post here.

Attached: 1631229682847 (2).png (992x2008, 182.42K)

Indian shill in this thread will make 30-40 post with 1 post per ID and then make a new thread.

im happy to see we're back to using related pics on biz

Unfathomably based.

pick your poison

>op says he's self aware that he's bagholding something with little to no chance
>uses dumpster.jpg
>CLEARLY A PAID ULAB SHILL
what's it like being retarded

nfts move a shit ton of volume anyway.

Oh, I can see you're another trash can fan, well that's a vintage Trasher fall edition trash can, which was released by DirtCo in 1987 as part of the "Not All Trash Is Trash" collection.
Although you have good taste with garbage cans, my favorite is the Emilie Lorenz from the Crapmatic company, which comes with 10 internal grinders which are responsible for destroying all kinds of external agents to the garbage can, it has 3 different flavorings and a water drainer to prevent bad odors, and, as a fun fact, it was a 3-time winner at the "Trashcon" conventions

Attached: 121.jpg (640x480, 45.47K)

there should exist a report option to get shitters that can't even type proper english out of the board for at least a few months. enough time to iron their skills before they come back.

Third grade tier

stand back faggots.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 11.83K)

now THIS is true financial advice.

I prefer the swedish's way of making their cans, its just so... vintage

Attached: 16519849874981985196.jpg (500x888, 127.65K)

i think you're mentally ill user

All of and robot would get pruned from the website. I wouldn't complain, it's just an observation

so what you're telling me is that is should make a x125 short on ETH?

>calls people ESLs
>"there should exist a"
lol

Thanks i need not reminders that im ultrabased tho

>bangladesh vip bathroom

Ok but the Eroski ones kicks ASS

Attached: img_renew-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 146.62K)