Your net worth

>your net worth
>number of friends

Attached: photo_2022-02-17_22-44-19.jpg (227x179, 8.43K)

>~300K
>~small circle of maybe 8 people I'd actually consider friends while everyone else is just a friendly acquaintance or someone I completely ignore

can someone redpill me on friends? Are they worth having?

>500k
>almost none, i lost them while waging

>0
>0

They are extremely important, unless you are an adult.

3 friends tops.
My dad owns a big development company, and a lot of people who know me say they're my friend.
When people think you have generational wealth, which we don't, they are ruthless with the asking for help and money nonstop

low and few
working on the former first

Attached: apu shower.jpg (1013x1072, 74.58K)

this.

$1m

1 true friend
1 fake friend (girl) who recently tried some gold digging
1 friend who is in love with me (gay guy) but sometimes I hate him
1 online friend

Net worth: ~300k
Number of friends: depends on what you count as a "friend".

If by "friend" you mean "true friend", meaning "that one guy you can call anytime and he'll try to help you" then it's 3-4 guys.
If by "friend" you mean "some person who likes you" then it's 3 circles 4-6 people each + people from my workplace.

Only if you like to talk/travel with someone who isn't a woman and only until they have wife and kids

there is a meme i saw on Any Forums or fit

some guy pretended to lose his job, and within a few weeks everyone except a few close friends and family members broke relations with him. he lost his gf first thou.

Jesus dude you're asking a crypto imageboard to "redpill you on friends". Reevaluate your life

>and only until they have wife and kids
What happens then?

>~2.3m
>22 years old
>2 cousins of mine that are friends and 2 family friends that are like cousins, we've known them for over 20 years since my parents migrated here to the US, so 4 friends total

>Reevaluate your life
In what sense? I want to benefit from the collective wisdom of the Any Forumsanons here.

I have more money but less friends now. Maybe detaching myself from stoner bums is what allowed the universe to bless me with more opportunity.

I suppose when you have less money you can hang out with low ambition people cause they dont have much to do.

1 if u count my gf

20k euro, 8 close friends.

Depends. I have no friends and the lack of socialization, along with touch starvation, has made me suicidal. Humans aren't meant to be alone.

2 people I can really count on about 3-5 who I enjoy hanging out with. Infinite user friends to talk to though

fuck this guy, total fraud and narcissist. no wonder his wife left him

this, alot of people have personal issues that keep them from being friends that have positive influences.

>800k
>0, unless you count my two brothers